“Great food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food.”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Pepper steak cooked table side was to die for. Service was good and the setting very nice. Looking forward to dinning there again.

Visited November 2012

Tacoma, Washington
“Do not understand rateing system”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

There are some real crap restarants rated above this one. I don't know why but, I am reluctant to give a good review to this one because it may impact my being able to eat there when I wish. One of the best meals I have had in Lakeside. The food and service was impecable. The portions were realistic. I don't go to a restarant to take home a plastic box. In all a very pleasing evening. We will return.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank edrasa1
Benbrook,
“Nice quiet place to eat”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Our new found friends took us here. It was quiet and tastefully decorated. Food was good and enjoyed the evening.

Visited November 2012
“Armando's”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Went for lunch to today and the food was excellent. Very romantic setting. My wife and I loved it. A rare find in west Ajijic.

• Visited October 2012
“consistent”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

open late, a rarety for this sleepy village, great consistently even food at fair prices, try the daily special

Visited May 2012