“Best Coffee House in Ajijic”
Review of Cafe Grano Cafe

Cafe Grano Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Ajijic
Lunenburg, Canada
“Best Coffee House in Ajijic”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We have being going to Café Grano since it opened and it gets bigger and better every year. Located across the street from the church and around the corner from the Plaza, you won't be disappointed if you want fresh tasty coffee served with a smile by attentive wait staff. We buy our beans from their large international assortment. Comfortable chairs, WiFi, open air, pastry, reasonably quiet and close to everything. Grano is the best coffee house in Ajijic.

• Visited November 2013

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico
“Great coffee shop”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Great location, nice atmosphere and good free internet. Several local restaurants that we frequent buy their coffee beans here.

Visited October 2013
Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great location”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Hub and I enjoyed a nice coffee and chai. Service is excellent, they have WiFi, and it's right across from the church.

Avignon, France
“My second office!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

As a software engineer, I require both caffeine, good Wifi and an ambiance that's both conducive to concentration, but also inspiring. This place has it all. I can be productive but still have a chance to socialize with the nice patrons when I need a break from the 1s and 0s of my job. The coffee is great, the little pastries and muffins are quality and the staff is unobtrusive yet pleasant and helpful. I appreciate their attention to the small details such as ensuring your cafe mocha has the perfect amount of chocolate syrup drizzled on top. Love this place! My only complaint is that flies seem to love me, but that's true in nearly all outdoor spaces. I really like that I can adjust the ceiling fans and the place is large enough that everyone can find their perfect spot for either work or socializing with friends.

• Visited August 2013
Tucson
“Nothing fancy, but great coffee”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

We've stopped in several times for a coffee break after exploring the cobblestone streets of Ajijic. Excellent coffee, many fancy drinks, fine pastries, and fresh beans, whole or ground right there for you. Walk up and order at the counter, friendly staff bring orders to your table. Free wi-fi too. You can't go wrong at Cafe Grano Cafe.

• Visited May 2013