“Best coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
chicago
“Best coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I look forward to visiting Ajijic. My first stop is here to buy coffee. I stop here before leaving to bring coffee back to the States for myself and friends. It's the best. The women that work there are always friendly and helpful

Victoria, Canada
“The Best Coffee Shop in Ajijic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Superb coffee, great service and very tasty sweets... what better way to pass some time by yourselves or with friends? There is nowhere in town that we have found a better espresso or chai - we visit four or five times a week. The coffee is Mexican, ground in-house - if they are not too busy, they will make your coffee from the beans you select that they have for sale. The carrot cake is excellent. Owners live in Guadalajara but the young women who run this cafe are just sweet; their English is limited, but they will do their best. Free WiFi - good signal and good speed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank KanadaKim
Los Angeles, California
“Quaint coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stopped in one morning for some tea and a croissant. Charming little coffee shop. I wish I had brought my computer so I could have sat and enjoyed the wi-fi. Will be back!

• Visited February 2014
Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
“Our Favorite Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We live in Ajijic and this is our go to place for coffee. Free wifi also. The owner, Jose roasts his coffee on site and we love all the roasts here. It is what we drink at home.

Visited February 2014
Ajijic, Mexico
“So nice to have this Cafe in Ajijic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Rather than spend your money supporting a business whose proceeds leave the area (large, national businesses), this little cafe is locally owned and managed. Very good service and friendly staff and EASY to get to.

Visited December 2013