“a welcome feeling as soon as you get off the plane”
Review of Casa Flores

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ajijic
Casa Flores
Ranked #1 of 26 Ajijic B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 October 2009

To bad there is not a catagory to rate your hosts it would be a perfect 10 out of 5. Steve and Fernado should be the ambasadors of comfort and relaxation. They make a visit to Ajijic a no brainer, just go and enjoy you will be glad you did.. to a city I never thought I would want to visit I can not wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
elkika, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Casa Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

You don't wait more, we are always ready for give you more reasons to come back!

Reviewed 8 October 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Casa Flores. The property is beautifully decorated and its ambience made me feel as if I had an Ajijic home of my home. The owners, Steve and Fernando, are ideal hosts: they are willingly available but don’t intrude upon their guests.

Veronica, the cook and housekeep and her brother, Fernando, the gardener, (not the owner Fernando) welcome you to an unbelievable breakfast that guests select from several menu choices. Each of them is amazingly patient with those of us who stumble over our Spanish.

Not only are Steve and Fernando ideal hosts, they function as community contacts. When I needed a restaurant recommendation, they had several excellent choices to offer. When I needed transportation to some of the nearby towns, Steve had a driver readily available. And when I needed a realtor, Steve had the perfect candidate. (Elliott Joachim of Absolut Fenix is THE BEST!).

Returning to Ajijic will be like returning to a close group of friends at Casa Flores. Thank you Steve and Fernando!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Wasilewski
Michigan

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends

We are so proud for give you our best and be your best choise ever, we will be waiting for you again! !!

Reviewed 2 October 2009

I recently booked a room for my parents who were visiting me in Ajijic for 8 nights. I visited the property to make certain that it could accommodate my parents who are in their mid-70s, i.e. least amount of steps/stairs as possible. I was able to reserve a BEAUTIFUL room on the garden level with a secluded patio. And my parents loved the room which had a fireplace which was used one cool evening.

Steve and Fernando invited me to join my parents for breakfast, which was delicious. It was really kind of them to invite me over. The outdoor (yet covered) dining area, surrounded by lush greenery, is the perfect gathering place to visit other guests.

The heated pool was just steps from their room, and they were able to spend several afternoons enjoying the Ajijic sun, poolside.

I can't thank Fernando and Steve enough for their hospitality. My parents had a most wonderful stay in Ajijic. I think they may have enjoyed Casa Flores more than their visit with me. :)

• Stayed: September 2009
elkika, Director de Recepción at Casa Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Our team it's always ready for give his best, we work with a special and human care, of course we have all what you need !!!

Reviewed 2 October 2009

I've traveled throughout Mexico, and the level of luxury and comfort offered at Casa de las Flores is not something I would expect to find in little Ajijic. The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and exceedingly well-equipped. The pool, gardens and common areas.... gorgeous. And you simply cannot beat the location: a short, easy walk to the central plaza, restaurants and shops, but just far enough away to provide quiet and solitude. (Which, believe me, can be a truly great thing during one of Ajijic's many, big Fiestas.) You're not going to find a better place in Ajijic than Casa de las Flores. Stay here.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
elkika, Director de Recepción at Casa Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Ajijic it's an interesting place to stay, but do it with us at Casa Flores it's a wonderful experience, our team will make you fell like a royal! !! Come son again! !!

Reviewed 2 October 2009

My wife and I stayed at Casa del las Flores in Feb of 2009 for five nights. Everything about this B&B is fantastic! It actually feels more like a boutique hotel than a B&B. The rooms, the pool, the service, the food... all A+. Even the location is perfect... two blocks from the heart of Ajijic village. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple

Our place and every single space was created for your complete relax and comfort, and with our special attention of our team make a difference on Casa Flores, come back soon! !

Reviewed 2 October 2009

The moment you ring the bell you are greeted with a welcoming smile by either Steve or Fernando. The moment you step inside you already know it's going to be a wonderful experience. Lovely gardens, lovely rooms and a lovely ambiance surrounds us.
Casa de las Flores is ideally situated on the quiet side of the village but walking distance to the center where the "action" is. Galleries, shops, restaurants, the square etc. where you will get all the flavor of a wonderful Mexican village.
We definitely recommend it!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple

A wonderful experience, that's what we want to give you always, on this village Ajijic, on our place Casa Flores and with our special care!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2009

Our stay at Casa de las Flores was a beautiful experience.... Thank you very much to the incredible hosts "Steve and Fernando". We are regular travellers to Mexico and this is by far one of our favorite spots. Our room was perfect... Food exceptional.... This is a beautiful spot for couples to escape... So tastefully decorated.. so comfortable... Romantic.... sigh....

We will absolutely return to this lovely casa...

Bonnie Baynham, Ontario Canada

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
elkika, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Casa Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

You should came back any time, thank you for your excellent choice, we will never disappointed !!!!