“Just one word. PERFECT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Flores

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ajijic
Casa Flores
Ranked #1 of 26 Ajijic B&B and Inns
lareddo
“Just one word. PERFECT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2010

I recently stayed at this wonderful with my husband and we were almost devestated to leave! I actually had tears on the way to the airport.
The staff are wonderful and provide everything you need. Breakfasts and rooms were wonderul. Definitely going back asap.
LOVED IT!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank moca27
Fernando G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Flores, responded to this review, 1 February 2016
its always our pleasure, we are ready for give you the best of our place, of dice village and de best of our team and service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2010

I visited the Lake Chapala area for the first time in January 2010, and my six days staying at Casa de Las Flores are memories that I will treasure. I am now hooked on staying at B&B's. My only fear is that Steve and Fernando have set the standard so high, where can I go from here! They are wonderful innkeepers and made me feel so welcome, I looked forward to returning there each day after exploring the village or surrounding area. The B&B's facilities are clean and well maintained, and breakfast was perfect. Also the location is handy for walking around charming Ajijic. While I was visiting an unusual January cold snap meant I wasn't using the pool, though it looked great & I will be sure to avail myself the next time I visit Casa de Las Flores. For me it came down to the staff. Steve and Fernando just have the rare gift of being gracious hosts, and this made my entire Mexico experience something I will always remember. Muchos gracias again to Steve, Fernando, Fernando #2 and all the friendly staff and of course special mention goes to Elvis and the ever glamourous Kiki, the unofficial Guest Welcoming Committee duo.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank RussitoCanuckito
Fernando G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Casa Flores, responded to this review, 1 February 2016
we are so glad for have a room on your special memories, its always our pleasure recive you again, comme soon¡¡¡
canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2010

My husband and I just got back from a beautiful five day stay at the Casa de las Flores in Mexico and we really loved it. A friend of ours told us about this place last year and so we decided to go and are so glad we did. I am not somebody who really likes the whole "Bed & Breakfast" thing, but I was so pleasantly surprised! As soon as we walked in I felt like we were in a mini resort property with gorgeous decor and beautiful flowers everywhere. The room felt like I was in another world with the magical colors (and magically colored pink dog running around- you have to see for yourself!) and artwork, comfy bedding, and gardens right outside the terrace door. The bathroom was very clean and cute as well, not like some "B&B's" where things don't always work. We felt really relaxed there and enjoyed hanging out by the pool where it was really peaceful. The owner was fun, friendly, and recommended all sorts of things for us to go and do while we were there. Breakfasts were great and with variety, again, better than other B&B's we have been to before. The only thing I didn't like was that we couldn't stay longer! We will definitely go back, maybe even with some friends next time as there were quite a few rooms that you could book.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Canada1976
its a big honor provide you what you need for your relax and comfort time. come back soon and let us surprice you again ¡¡¡¡
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2010

Ajijic is an amazing destination -- charming, quirky, picturesque and friendly -- and Cas de las Flores capped the experience perfectly. The hosts, Steve and Fernando, couldn't have been friendlier, more helpful or more knowledgeable, the food was excellent and the rooms and grounds provided one delightful surprise after another. I stayed there in November 2009 and can't wait to return.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank SerialChiller
elkika, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Casa Flores, responded to this review, 27 January 2016
Don't wait to much, you need to meet more about Ajijic and enjoi at Casa Flores ajijic, let us surprise you again! I
puerto vallarta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2010

This is an extraodinary place to stay, I will always stay here when I go to guadalajara and ajijic! The hosts treat you well, the property is beautifuly maintained, and you feel pampered when you are there!!! Very relaxing and lots of fun!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank fuzzychest
any time friend, you know we are always ready for you¡¡¡
Staffordshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2010

My friend and I stayed at Casa de las flores in September last year, what a wonderful time we had. Steve and Fernando were wonderful hosts and made us feel very welcome but without crowding our space. We went off in the day and explored the area and came back in the evening to drinks on the terrace. Steve and Fernando joined us a few times and had a great time with them.... Steve is very entertaining and had us in fits of laughter! Fernando is a charming host and could not do enough for us. Our rooms were very nice and the whole bed and breaksfast is lovely decorated and very fibrant but at the same time sooooo relaxing. I would like to thank Steve and Fernando for a truel wondeful holiday and meeting you both added to fab time we had.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nickywestwood
we hope see you again soon and give you the best of our team, you know we´re always ready for you ¡¡¡
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2010

My friend and I recently stayed at Casa de las Flores and had an amazing time. The location was excellent, we could not have asked for a more perfect spot. We also found the cleanliness of the hotel and the rooms to be impeccable. Better yet the value for our dollar was superb. I would highly recommend this hotel and I will be going back again next year. The number one highlight was the service as Steve and Fernando were absolutely fabulous. Casa de las Flores is definitely a must stay. The best vacation I have had in a long time!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank marilynmonroe1
its simply fabulos recive you any time, let us surprise you again ¡¡
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ajijic
Hotel Casa Blanca
#2 of 26 in Ajijic
La Nueva Posada
La Nueva Posada
#4 of 26 in Ajijic

Been to Casa Flores? Share your experiences!