“Terrific French Restaurant in Ajijic”
Review of St Remy du Lac

St Remy du Lac
Ranked #46 of 145 Restaurants in Ajijic
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ajijic, Mexico
“Terrific French Restaurant in Ajijic”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife & I recently went to this restaurant with four friends for dinner and we all had excellent meals. I had the escargot as an appetizer & the salmon as my main course (as did one other diner). My wife got the filet (along with one other person), another friend had the duck and another had the short ribs. While the prices were higher than most restaurants in Ajijic (250 to 275 pesos for the entrees), the food, served in a great place with lots of atmosphere (Casa Tres Leones B & B), made the price worth while for some excellent southern French food. The hostess and waiters were charming and attentive & even Piotr, the owner, checked to make sure that we were enjoying the meal and that everything was prepared to our liking.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Mbemsea

mexico
“Went to this wonderful restaurant in its new location”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went there Thursday. Service was impeccable, courteous and professional. Very nice, low-key place. The luncheon menu is much larger than the menu at the previous location. Pietor has his entire team with him with him in the new location--greeter, waiter Ramon, chef and bartender. The luncheon special is 230 pesos. The physical setting is impressive. When you enter they have a sitting area that is cosy and you can look through into the kitchen. The tables are outside overlooking the gardens which are luxurious. The fountains provided a marvelous ambience. The meal was lovely. I had proveleta and a lamb burger. One of my friends had a Salad Nicoise, the other had the salmon. The dinner menu is different and I don't have it. I'm going to write the restaurant up on Trip Advisor as I feel others should be advise to go there. Parking is ample. It is an even more beautiful setting than HDL and as I said, the restaurant has a much, more varied luncheon menu. Escargot were not on the menu on the day I went there, but they will prepare off the menu for you if you ask, along with their usual wonderful bread. They will also serve the bread with olive oil, instead of butter if you ask. I will go again for cena on July 5th with friends. Telephone is 376 766 0607. Email is stremydulac@gmail.com. The location is: Emiliano Zapata 10 entre Tempisque y Juarez. They even have a Facebook account.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank ksofka1

Been to St Remy du Lac? Share your experiences!