“imposible to sleep !!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Naucalpan
Los Angeles, California
“imposible to sleep !!”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

the location is very close to the freeway ,that is convenient but very noisy ,not to my expectations ,I travel a lot to Mexico city I decide to give a try because is a well known Hotel Chain ,I stay before in a little BB in Satelite is farther but 100% better

Room Tip: try something else if you want a good night sleep
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Advertised free shuttle from Benito Juarez Airport, does not run on Sundays! because the hotel is not busy (I was told), yet the room I reserved was not available. I was never able to have my king bed non-smoking room as reserved (for 4 days) it was "unavailable". There was smoking permitted throughout the building. The office with printers and computers was located next to the gym. So while I was working out on the treadmill, I was breathing thick 2nd hand smoke the entire time, (it was sickening). By the way, the gym was never opened until you called staff to open the door and turn on the power. The gym had lockers, but no keys or towels. My room which was on a smoking floor reeked of old stale cigarette smoke and was infested with some small black bugs, don't know what species. The room was tiny with 1 chair for the entire room. The internet connection was spotty and when I called to have it repaired, I was told it was working fine. Of course when the hotel support staff entered my room to investigate, there were 2 phones (for some reason), in the room, one which did not work. The concierge phoned technical support from my room to talk to his technician, upon check out the hotel tried to bill me for his calls. They never got the Wi-Fi Service working, so I had to be hardwired into the desk area and could not move around the room with my laptop. The overall condition of my room and hotel felt old, dirty and antiquated. Management was a joke, when I communicated many of these issues to them, they listened but did nothing. It is a disgrace for this hotel to carry the Holiday Inn Brand. In 20 years of staying in Hotels throughout the world this was my worst experience. Of course the staff was nice and cordial, but that hardly made up for all the other inadequacies of this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms facing northeast have less street noise.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Pedude
Washington State USA
Reviewed 10 April 2008

Great staff, always wanted to help. Clean rooms with A/C. Rooms are decent size. Hotel is between busy streets. We wouldn't recommend the location for tourists. Hotel was close to family for us. Problem is hotel Is just outside DF so taxis & buses don't cross into DF (though there is a big transfer station for buses). Again staff was great offering their shuttle to take us for free to family home in DF--they also took us to airport for free. Free secure parking garage with valet when we had a car.

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — Location
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naucalpan
Hotel Valle de Mexico
#3 of 5 in Naucalpan
Fiesta Americana Mexico Toreo
Fiesta Americana Mexico Toreo
#37 of 307 in Mexico City

Been to Mision Toreo Centro de Convenciones? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mision Toreo Centro de Convenciones

Property: Mision Toreo Centro de Convenciones
Address: San Luis Tlatilco 2 | Esq. Gustavo Baz 47, Col. Parque Industrial Naucalpan, Naucalpan 53370, Mexico (Formerly Holiday Inn Toreo - Satelite)
Region: Mexico > Central Mexico and Gulf Coast > Estado de Mexico > Naucalpan
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Naucalpan
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Mision Toreo Centro de Convenciones 3*
Our Naucalpan Hotel boasts a privileged location, ideal for those visiting us for pleasure or business: near Toluca International Airport, Banamex Center, Americas' Hippodrome and to the most famous shopping malls; like Plaza Satelite, Mundo E and Interlomas, among others. Of course from here you can also easily access to great tourist destinations as Chapultepec or Auditorio Nacional. You can be sure, that here you will find everything you require for an unforgettable experience. Practical lodging in Naucalpan, Estado de Mexico Have a comfortable free of stress business trip. Our business center makes your lectures and meetings easier thanks to our superb services. Up to 850 people can meet in our well designed meeting hall. Perfectly equipped accommodatio Mision Toreo Centro de Convenciones offers 114 accommodations, classified as Single, Double, Standard, Different Capacities and Executive Suites. They are equipped with all the services and amenities you may require for a placid stay. We belong to a hotel chain of great tradition in Mexico. Visit us and enjoy the best of Mexico. Remember that the Art of Hospitality lives in Mision Toreo Centro de Convenciones. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mision Toreo Centro de Convenciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Naucalpan