We really enjoyed it here. This is definitely worth the money to upgrade if you want peace of mind. There is full access to all of the Grand Palladium amenities and activities next door. The restaurant is very good and service is excellent. The beach is okay, rocky, but you can go next door to the Grand Palladium's beach. We think the resort was filled to capacity, but you wouldn't know in the Royal Suites as there were always beach chairs, pool chairs, service.
Having been to other all inclusive resorts in Mexico, this was the best one hands down. No chaos, no trouble, no fighting at the buffet for tables and food, and no fighting for chairs. Really, who needs that on vacation?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita