Travelled to the Royal Suites on April 21-28, 2012 and loved every second of it!!! To start off when you arrive the lobby is huge and open and the front desk are warm and friendly and when you say you're staying in the Royal section, they really make you feel like royalty.
We had the junior royal suite which comes complete with a jaccuzzi tub, toilet, and stand up shower as well as a king size bed and sitting area with couch. The balcony is spacious and has a drying rack to hang your swim trunks up. Trust me that comes in handy a lot!!! Oh and the room service for breakfast is just wonderful!!!
The Royal section bars boasts some of the best premium brands I've ever encountered and they do not water down the drinks on this side. The bar staff are great and friendly and will even take pictures of themselves on your camera (thanks Mario). Amazing great guys in the restaurant they made dinning on lobster and steak feel more like a home for supper dinner. Try the fondue for dessert so worth it!!! The palapas and beach beds are amazing and we found ourselves spending most of the day lounging on them. You can leave your stuff on them and not even worry about them you get Oscar who is always there to bring you a drink to cool off or a bite to eat. Try the mango vallarta and the club sandwiches they're delish!!!
When it gets hot you have plenty of options, the royal side has two pools to cool off in or just around the corner on the beach is the saltwater pool. Keep walking and you reach the beach which is open for swimming. Unfortunately they do not allow you to swim on the Royal side due to the rocks. I highly recommend getting a pair of water shoes these will come in handy. The beach is large and plenty of room to take leisurely strolls. The Palladium side beach is a lot louder and more populated but the royal section is great it's quiet and all you hear is the waves crashing and birds singing.
Overall if you want rest and relaxation this is the place to be. Day trips to Puerto Vallarta catch the bus in front of the entrance its about $18 pesos and takes you right down to the port area and the walmart. From there you pay about $6 pesos to go into the romantic zone which is also beautiful. A cab can run you about $400 pesos from the resort to the romantic zone. Overall best vacation ever and will definitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita