Booked as a last minute quick couples trip, the RS was less than inspiring. Rooms were average and have no ocean views. Amenities, service, and food were not up to expectations and location was too far away from local attractions. Beach was small and not suitable for swimming, especially on the Royal Suites side. The Palladium side (main hotel) was bigger and very crowded, mostly with kids. The pools on that side were a zoo (literally they have what might be the smallest "zoo" in the world with about 20 animals - mostly birds). Overall the stay was disappointing, which is contrary to what I've heard of other Palladium properties. This place needs serious investment in the property and staff, but even so I would likely not return due to the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita is a newly constructed VIP section within the Palladium Vallarta Resort featuring 100 rooms and first class facilities and services such as a private restaurant with a la carte service, two private bars serving premium beverages, 24-hour room service, a private swimming pool heated during the winter season, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, concierge service, and free Internet connection. Adults only during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Suites Punta de Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita By Palladium Hotel Punta De Mita
- Royal Hotel Punta De Mita