If you want to visit Mexico in style, St. Regis Punta Mita is definitely the place to go.
We have just returned from this magnificent resort and were thoroughy impressed from the minute we arrived. A cold towel and welcome margarita in the sunset lounge while our bags were wisked away. We did not lift a finger and were taken to our beautiful suite. I have never felt more like royalty, the suite was enormous & the ocean views just breathtaking. Our friendly butlers Cayetano & Luis were at our service 24/7 for whatever needed. There was even a baggage unpacking service on offer...!
This resort has everything, you can choose to spend the days just relaxing by your own private pool or getting more adventurous. We went golfing, spearfishing, surfing, horse riding(not for the novice) & exploring the quaint Mexican village nearby.
The activities manager, Tony, was fantastic. We had guacamole & margarita making classes which were both brilliant.
The cuisine at the resort was excellent & SeaBreeze my favourite restaurant. Nearby Sufi is close and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel