This was a ladies getaway but I highly recommend this for getaways, family, or couples.
I was around all and everyone I met felt the same.
The hotel.. The grounds are exceptional and and very well laid out from the pools to the restaurants to the spa. You never feel crowded but you are close to all.
I used the adult pool and the beach but all of the pools are so amazing and very well thought out as far as location. This is one of best thought out properties that I have been to for meeting
And everything on this property is immaculate!! Congratulations to St Regis for having such a pristine property, I noticed and appreciated it thru out my stay.
The rooms are nicely decorated, but the highlight is the outdoor shower. I was upgraded to a beach room. The view was stunning, and and the bed was very comfortable.
I did not have a chance to eat at all of the restaurants but make sure that you do not miss the boat on the beach, Mita Marys. It is reasonable and some of the best seafood tacos that I have ever had. The guys that run that boat are great and so friendly, you just want to go back again for more. But saying that all of the servce was great and the food wonderful and fresh everywhere.
I really appreciated the attentiveness of the staff, everyone was friendly and ready to help.
Carl the GM is so nice. professional and so engaged with all of the guests and came up immediately when we met him on the beach to say hello and make sure that we had everything we needed.
I would like to thank Xochitl for always checking to make sure that my stay was perfect.
One thing not to miss. Check their daily paper out for the 2 pm sessions at the Sea Breeze bar.
You can learn about Tequila's, or maybe learn how to make ceviche, it is different everyday.
I am a spa person and I was not disappointed. It is spacious and loved the relaxation area, beautiful. It really reminded me in many ways of the One and Only Palmilla and that is one of my favorites. I had a hair treatment, all I will say is treat yourself to it, your hair will feel amazing for the next days to come, I can't wait to go back for other treatments.
One recommendation is they should put cold face towels by the steam room, I was looking for that but they did not put any out during my stay, Otherwise this spa is perfection.
I would also recommend that you get some water shoes because the beach is rocky closer to the water, and perhaps easier on your feet
Punta Mita is a short cab ride away 1 mile or so and has some very good restaurants as well, as well as some local shops that feature some of the local artists, some beautiful things to see and buy. One note, some do not open until 11 or 12 pm or later so do not expect to go shopping right at 10 am.
I can not wait to go back to the St Regis in Punta Mita, it is really heaven on earth and if you are looking for perfect weather, truly 5 star service and a magical experience, you have found your next destination, for business or pleasure. I want to thank everyone, to many to mention for making my stay at the St Regis another amazing Starwood hotel experience
If you travel in whale season which I did, DO not miss a whale watching trip with Punta Mita Expeditions, they did a great job and I have some amazing pictures and memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches at the Riviera Nayarit, in a a 1500-acre resort and residential community, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is an exquisite luxury resort in Punta de Mita, Mexico. Our property features 120 accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. We offer an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel