From the first moment we stepped out of the taxi to the last moment being dropped off at the airport, we had the most wonderful experience. Every detail was thought through and we appreciated them all. The cold towels and margaritas upon arrival set the tone for what we could expect. Our favorite moments were dining at the Mita Mary boat everyday for lunch, Antonio and Riccardo taking care of us at the beach and pools, the fabulous dinner at Carolina with Cesar as our waiter and meeting Chef Lopez, our room decorated with swans and rose petals and a candlelit bubble bath on our first night, paddleboarding with Josue in the ocean, and winning the Instagram contest (for which we enjoyed 2 complimentary margaritas)! Wonderful experience and we will be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel