The St. Regis Punta Mita was fabulous! All of the staff were exceptional and took great care to make sure that we had a perfect vacation! My college daughter and her roommate had an amazing time and we especially enjoyed the Marine Safari with Punta Mita Expeditions. The girls said it was one of the best things they've ever done - that's pretty awesome! Our rooms were terrific - both overlooking the ocean. We enjoyed the restaurants and loved having lunch at the Boat on the beach. Awesome trip and definitely one I would make again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst one of the world's most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features 120 exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. The Resort offers an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta De Mita
- St Regis Punta Mita Hotel