“Loved, Loved, Loved our stay in Punta Mita”

The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Punta de Mita
“Loved, Loved, Loved our stay in Punta Mita”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The St. Regis Punta Mita was fabulous! All of the staff were exceptional and took great care to make sure that we had a perfect vacation! My college daughter and her roommate had an amazing time and we especially enjoyed the Marine Safari with Punta Mita Expeditions. The girls said it was one of the best things they've ever done - that's pretty awesome! Our rooms were terrific - both overlooking the ocean. We enjoyed the restaurants and loved having lunch at the Boat on the beach. Awesome trip and definitely one I would make again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Vicki N
cemberson, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Mrs. Vicki,

Thank you sharing your experience at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. It is always a pleasure to know that our guests have an indelible stay at our exclusive resort. Our staff is always willing to give a bespoke service and making everything possible to guarantee an exceptional stay for our guests.

I am hoping in welcoming you in a near future.

Carl Emberson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (526)
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I love st Regis I spend 4 days with my family, and it was just amazing!. While I was there I sign up for a surf class and Scott chandler one of the best surfer on the world teach me how to surf, and the gourmet beach festival was just amazing and delicious! Everything was perfect.
Another thing I loved was the bed in the suite, we'll they were the best ones!
St Regis is my favorite place to go with my family.

Stayed August 2014
cemberson, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Dear Mr. Alexis,

It is great to here about our guests having an exceptional vacation at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. Allow me to thank you for participating in II edition of the Punta Mita Beach Festival.
It pleases me to hear that you met our special guest, Pro-Surfer Scott Chandler. I wish you acknowledged a lot of outstanding techniques.

Hoping to welcoming at our 3rd edition of the Punta Mita Beach Festival.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We just loved this hotel. The location, service and atmosphere was outstanding. I have nothing bad to say about the hotel. We had a great room on the water....the entire wall opened up to the beach and the screen closed beautifully to enjoy the sounds all night without any bugs.

The staff were wonderful on the beach and around the pool and we felt spoiled everyday.

The manager was also very attentive and knew us by name within a day....really remarkable customer service.

We walked over to the Four Seasons one day for lunch. Its also beautiful, but with the rental properties in addition to the hotel made it feel much busier than the St. Regis.

This hotel is great for couples or also families.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Scott P
Dear Mr. Scott,

On behalf of The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort team, thank you for your kind comment. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed all the aspects of our resort. As you have mentioned, our resort is exceptional for couples and family. Please allow me to salute you and thank you for choosing us over other resorts. We always love to give the best of The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort to make sure our guests have an extraordinary stay.

Hope to welcoming you in your future vacations.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I spent five amazing days for our 13th anniversary at St. Regis Punta Mita. Just got back yesterday and wishing we would have stayed longer. Great service, great staff, beautiful resort, and nice rooms. Quant environment. We went to dinner at the Four seasons one night just to see it, and we are glad we chose St. Regis. Will go again! We travel a lot, and have been to many tropical destinations, this is in our top five.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nazanin W
Dear Mrs. Nazanin,

Thank you for sharing your experience at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. As always wishing you the best. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful 13th anniversary. We always like to give the best of The St. Regis Punta Mita so that our guests have an extraordinary time. Also I am thrilled to know that you are now considering us in your top 5 destination getaways.
Please feel welcome at our resort on your future stays.

I am looking forward to welcoming again for your next vacations.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The St. Regis Punta Mita exceeded all expectations. This property is perfect in design and layout with beautiful casitas winding through a lush landscape that spreads far and wide hugging the incredible coastline. It feels nothing like a hotel and everything like a private getaway. I was shocked to learn the hotel was sold out during our first couple of days. There is so much space inside the walls of this special resort you will never have to rise early to reserve your spot at the beach or pools. Funny thing... everyone must be just as relaxed as we were since I didn't see very many people before 10am! The rooms (and bathrooms) are gorgeous... the highlights being our large patio overlooking the ocean and our outdoor shower (stayed very clean). The service from the staff was outstanding. Mr. Mike O'Hara is not only easy on the eyes... he makes your stay easy too! He is always wandering the property making sure everyone is well looked after. Mr. Alejandro Rivada is also amazing... looking after every detail to make certain nothing is overlooked. Our butler, Abraham was also a huge asset as we never had to work for anything...he made our stay effortless. From the restaurants to the pools, to the unbelievable spa... the amenities are unforgettable. You must take advantage of the little boat on the beach for casual dining... fish tacos are beyond yummy... ("muy rico" I quickly learned) and I had a guacamole belly for much of my stay! There are plenty of fun classes/activities to take advantage of and I would highly recommend the Marine Safari with Punta Mita Expeditions! I also enjoyed visiting the town of Punta de Mita where you can find great places to eat on restaurant row (Serendipity and Rosa's were favorites). If you are looking for the best...The St. Regis Punta Mita is PERFECTION!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Rebecca D
Dear Ms Rebecca,

We are very thankful to hear that you had an exceptional stay at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. Thank you for recognizing Michael's and Alejandro's hard work and making sure you have an outstanding vacation.

I truly hope to Welcome you next year if not sooner,

with sincerely regards,
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our extended family of eight adults and three kids stayed for a week at the end of July of 2014. This resort is fantastic! The level of service cannot be duplicated! From the lovely lady who makes your huevos rancheros at the breakfast buffet to the butler ready to bring you your freshly made morning coffee to Michael who personally greets you when you arrive and says adios when you leave, the St Regis has it all working perfectly. There are beautiful swimming pools, a nice fitness center and great running paths. There are wonderful extras for children like the animal show featuring all kinds of insects, snakes and birds. The rooms are spacious and have everything you could want. The setting is beautiful, the food is yummy and it is a short 5 minute drive into town for other great restaurant choices. This was our third summer here and we will be coming back next year for sure!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gail O
cemberson, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Mrs Gail O,

I cannot thank you enough for allowing us to be your host for the 3rd time.

Thank you for recognizing Michael's hard work and I'm glad you enjoyed our animal show as well as our swimming pools an facilities.

I truly hope to Welcome you and your lovely family again next year if not sooner,

With sincere regards,
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The property, the service, the amenities.....way beyond 5 stars. After having the opportunity to stay at many St. Regis Resorts, Punta Mita had such a friendly and gracious service. The property was very well kept, with outstanding views of the ocean/golf coarse. There is enough space for everyone, even when the hotel filled up toward the weekend we still has plently of room to sprawl out and relax. From the Front Desk and Concierge to the Bellmen and Pool Attendants, we truly couldn't ask for better service. They really made the experience special for us.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mikem022
carlitosembo, General Manager at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Mikem,

Greetings from The St Regis Punta MIta - thank you so much for your feedback on your stay - we are indeed thrilled you had such a great stay and were happy with the service of the team as well as the beautiful surroundings we are privileged with. You hit the nail on the spot that we have indeed a spacious property that permits intimacy and your spot even when the hotel is full

Yours Sincerely - Carl
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
#1 of 27 in Nuevo Vallarta
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,446 reviews
The Royal Suites Punta de Mita by Palladium

Been to The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort? Share your experiences!