When you hear "Four Seasons" expectations are automatically elevated, and justifiably so. Our recent experience at the Four Seasons Punta Mita exceeded every expectation - even the things that aren't controllable (like the weather) were PERFECTO! The property is on a wonderful peninsula, the sightlines are superb, the beach is gorgeous and the facilities are exactly as you would want/expect.
This was a nice relaxing getaway week without kids – and it was perfect to have the staff be so thoroughly attentive and accommodating. Notably, though we were without kids – the resort is very kid friendly with a lazy river, kid club, great kid/family pool (and the adult pool if you want to get away from those things). The beach is great and full of activities if a book and margarita aren't on your "to-do" list.
The golf course is fantastic and superior to most “resort courses”.
This was our first visit; it won’t be our last.
* I did laugh a bit at the healthy competition between the Four Seasons and the adjacent St. Regis. We did a couple of meals at the St Regis and it seems to be a wonderful space also. Punta Mita deserves BOTH top shelf resorts!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- 4 Seasons Punta Mita
- Four Seasons Punta De Mita
- Punta De Mita Four Seasons