“Beautiful View”
other travellers have booked this property
Condo1 condo pool
Laundry
patio view
The Ocean out front
Kitchen
All ages enjoy the pool!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LS554
Seattle, Washington
“Beautiful View”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Stunning view, very clean and modern apartment, great pool! Picturesque, authentic restaurants are just a short walk down the beach. The beach was almost deserted except on Sunday. We stayed in an all-inclusive near Punta de Mita a few days prior to our stay in this condo, and I wish we'd spent the whole vacation at the condo instead! All of the owner's recommendations for restaurants and things to do were very helpful - the town is small so most restaurants are still unGoogle-able.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
jmz1111
Clarkston, Michigan
“Just what we needed!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Larry's condo was perfect for us. Quiet, secure location with spectacular views. Just a short walk to great restaurants. The condo was stocked well and even had 2 boogie boards available for our use. We'll be back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Canada
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
MI
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
California
Reviewed 18 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Calgary
Reviewed 21 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
chantel68...
Westport, Washington
“Amazing Customer Service!!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

I have to start by saying we were unable to go to Punta de Mita because our travel plans were the exact dates of Hurricane Jova, we had to change destinations. However Larry the owner has been amazing through our whole experience. He has always responded back to any and all of my questions immediately. He went out of his way to go to the local surf shops and inquire on rental prices etc. AND when we had to cancel our trip he was more than understanding. He not only refunded 100% of our money, he did it immediately. I am back in the states where all is calm he took out time from preparing for a major huricane to transfer the money back to my paypal account. I not only did not expect a full refund, it was instant. We thought about changing to the following week and Larry was completely honest and said it might be better to go somewhere else, as it looks like the hurricane will hammer the area. He put himself aside and us first. If and when we ever make it to Punta de Mita with no question I will be staying at larrys condo. I cant thank him enough!!

Liked best: quick responding time
Liked least: that we never made it due to hurricane
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing