My girlfriend and I spent 8 days at the resort. The resort is absolutely beautiful and extremely secluded. The service was phenomenal, with extremely friendly waiters. As one told us, "you are here, anything is possible". Everything was reasonably priced and overall an incredible, quiet, peaceful trip. Massages on the beach and an array of tropical drinks. What more could one ask for?. I definitely you to venture into the city for dinner on occasion, as the food options at the resort can become slightly redundant (even if fantastic).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An amazing resort located in the exclusive area of Punta de Mita in Riviera Nayarit, on the Litibu Beach, a privileged, exotic place surrounded by the spectacular Greg Norman's Litibu Golf Course. Just 5 minutes away from Punta de Mita town, 15 minutes from Sayulita and the new Marina Riviera Nayarit, 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport. La Tranquila Resort offers a new concept of refinement and style as the first boutique hotel in Mexico which has combined harmoniously beautiful architecture and exceptional Mexican interior design. All beach front suites, impecable service and the breath taking infinity pool are the ideal place for a memorable vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Tranquila Breathtaking Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tranquila Breathtaking Hotel Punta De Mita
- La Tranquila Breathtaking Resort And Spa