My g/f Lori and I spent the week of the 21st to the 28th at the Viva Vallarta. It was fantastic in all respects, from check in to check out.
The meals at the buffet were pretty good, especially breakfast(great omlettes). The 3 a la carte restaurants were very good, not necessarily what I am accustomed to in Canada, but, hey I guess if I wanted that I should have stayed home eh? Which is what I would say to some of the people that have gave this resort a scathing review. Quit your whining!!! I found the staff extremely helpful and accomadating. All one simply had to do is "ask" and they did their best to please. The only negative thing I would have to say about the place, well it is not about the place really it is some of the guests. Some of these people were very rude and condescending to the staff, which was totally uncalled for and unjustified...keep in mind people that these people get paid on average only $5 a day. Certainly no where near enough to put up with some of the abuse that I saw them take. One other thing...
for those adults that drink for hours in the relax pool...do me and everyone else the courtesy of getting your lazy butts out of the pool and use the public restrooms! To the staff thankyou very much for an enjoyable vacation, we will definitely be back
Hi Mike and Lori, Jim and Michelle ....great new friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta