Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$2,937
US$1,819
Excellent 5/5
W Punta de Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$607
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Imanta Resort(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$5,483
US$2,077
Great 4.5/5
Iberostar Playa Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$1,703
US$1,264
  • Pool
Casa De Mita(Punta de Mita)(Great Value!)
US$946
US$922
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Meson de Mita(Punta de Mita)
Very Good 4/5
5,057 results
All reviewsgrand palladiumsports baradult poolribsa la carte restaurantsmain poolthe mexican restaurantmini zoohemingway barsalt water poolmobility issuesboogie boardingmain buffetkids clubcity tourbbq on the beachstayed in building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I went to this resort with 3 of my girlfriends we are all 19, didn't know what to expect. The staff are amazing and beyond helpful it doesn't matter where you are or where you go if a staff member sees you, you'll be sure to get a friendly "hola!" Even the bell boys will bend over backwards to help you out. The security is very aware of everything that's going on we never felt unsafe. We drank quite a bit but always made it back safe and we were never judged hahah. The room was beautiful and so was the whole place, always being cleaned there was always people on task doing something even at 3 am. As for a la cartes we went to Bambu and viva Mexico, amaaaazing Bambu was delicious absolutely no complaints and amazing service and viva Mexico... Expect to get drunk! We ended up sitting with some friends we made and their entire family all getting drunk eating a laughing together. I had no issues with the buffet either wheere I ate thr most. Plenty of options always good. The only complaint I had was my friend and I were supposed to get a room with 2 double beds and instead we had one we requested to move but they never got back to us. Honestly, it was fine the beds are huge and we both sleep on the edge anyways it was never an issue and I'm sure if we asked again they would have taken care of it because they're great. We met great people and had a great time I suggest you go! It was so worth it, memories for a lifetime!

Room Tip: Building one seemed like less of a walk than our building 2 but there's shortcuts everywhere it's a not a big deal.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Alejandro C, Manager at Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Keysha945,
Thanks a lot for the good comments about your stay with your friends in our Resort and for bringing up the services that can help all visitors in their next trips.
I am glad that you enjoyed your vacation with us and we will take note about your comments about our staff, food, activities and services, in order to improve our performance day after day, so we can do our best to make sure that every guest has a great experience here. We appreciate so much comments like you are detailing here because is very encouraging read reviews like yours. We regret the problem you had with the room, we will work to improve that.
Thanks again and if you decide to come back next year or if there is anything else we can do for you, please, do not hesitate to contact us directly,
Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent Resort, friendly staff Giovani and Daniel are Bartenders and we had a great time chatting with them, Tours can be expensive and you need to pay your transport on top of the tour price, But tour reps are great fun Poncho and his crew, Hotel manager friendly helpful Rodrigo thanks for the football Bowl. Resort clean food great. 5*

Room Tip: i was more than happy with my room looking over infinity pool area
2  Thank woodyben

Dear woodyben,
On behalf of Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your comments while still staying at our Resort. I will pass your nice opinion to Rodrigo, as you mentioned in your review.
I appreciate your positive notes about the Hotel, and I was very happy to read that you liked the facilities, food and services that we offer.
We hope to see you again in the future and please, feel free to contact us for your next visit or for any further matter.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Let me start out by saying that the staff went above and beyond to try and make our stay as pleasant as humanly possible but this place is simply not for us. WARNING FOR MEN! You MUST wear pants and closed toed shoes into the "restaurants" but woman can wear causal anywhere. I wish someone would have told me that.

The food is TERRIBLE sometimes and decent others. I recommend to figure out what you want to eat and make a reservation to one of the restaurants each night because that's where the food is good. Also, they do have "special dietary" menus which was a life safer for me, or so I thought, but it just seems to be a big inconvenience or joke to the servers.

Over-all the property is beautiful because it sits built into the hill so be prepared to walk up, down and all around through lush greenery, a small zoo, and a botanical garden. It is A LOT of walking up and down though!

It is probably the FURTHEST hotel from the airport as well. It is what you make of it so if you want to stay at the resort the whole time by the beach it will be great for you.

Staffers to commend: Luis at the Concierge desk, Hugo the party pool dude, and 'buddy' from the surf shop! A+++++

Room Tip: Ask For an ocean view!!
4  Thank Courtney C
Alejandro C, Manager at Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Courtney C,
I would like to thank you for your comments about your stay in our Resort. In first place, I want to apologize for any discomfort you experienced during your stay. I appreciate all the positive comments you had for our staff and also I will pass your nice remarks to them, as you mentioned.
We will check your negative remarks about the food. About our dress code in a la carte restaurants, casual attire with closed shoes is worn at all times, no shorts or collarless are allowed. This information is available on our web site as well as the information you received on arrival at check-in.
All comments, bad and good, are very important to us for constantly improving the quality of our service.
Once again thank you for your feedback and please let us know if you decide to come back to our property. We will take care about your reservation.
Best regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Hotel beautifull,room beautifull with ocean view. We had worried about the doom and gloom on trip advisor but they really were nit picking. Ocean was great for Mr average the rock pool was excellant plenty of marine life to see. The quiet pool was excellant with spectacular views. All staff are friendly and helpfull. The only pain we had it was free WI FI in the lobby but we had to pay extra in our room which was expensive. Mini bar was topped up every day free of charge. Evening shows were good. The Hemingway bar is a nice place for couples for a late night drink serving named brands.It is very hot and humid the ocean is warm the pools are spotless.We did a trip to San Sebastion this was very interesting. The teqiula bar was vavoom and the moonshine blows your head off.All in all a wonderfull holiday. Special thanks to Carlos our rep who sorted a phone call to home for us, we were delayed and our phone had died. Many thanks Mr and Mrs Clarkson room 1211....date 12/06/14 to 20/06/14

Room Tip: Our room 1112 ocean/jungle view
7  Thank CarolBretherton-Clar
Alejandro C, Manager at Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear CarolBretherton-Clar,
Thank you for your nice report about your stay and also for your nice comments about your last holidays with your couple. I hope your return to England has been the most enjoyable.
I was very pleased to read all the positive comments you had for us and our services and facilities, I’m really glad you enjoyed your days with us.
Thanks again for your remarks and we expect to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have just returned from a wonderful, yet very hot, two week stay. Waiter Javier of the Punta Mita restaurant was very attentive, kind and had a wonderful memory. Luis, the concierge worked very hard to arrange better accommodations for me, making my vacation much more comfortable.

Lastly, I would like to highly recommend Giovanni, the bartender at Hemingway's. His service was superb, great attention to detail and a wonderful personality, his kindness was the highlight of my final week. He is a real asset to your organization, you are very lucky to have him.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank BeezyBell

Dear BeezyBell,
On behalf of The Royal Suites Punta de Mita staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your comments while still staying at our Resort. I will pass your nice opinion to the people that you mentioned in your review (Javier and Luis).
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us because is gratifying to know that our guest enjoyed their vacations and we are providing our best services for them.
Thanks again, we hope to see you again in the future and please, feel free to contact us for your next visit or for any further matter.
Best Regards,