“There are no words to describe this place!”

Review of Palmasola

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Hollie S
“There are no words to describe this place!”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Never in my wildest dreams did I think a trip to Mexico could be so wonderful. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to places that are great and I’d go back, but this was beyond anything I could comprehend. At one point during the trip I had to check my ID and make sure that I wasn’t royalty, because it sure felt like it. From the welcome from Oliver and Xocthitl, to the first breath taking views of the property, I knew it would be a great week. Alvaro sent me my cappuccino to the room when I decided to sleep in, and Mario knew that at dinner I liked both wines. They were always one step ahead of us, they all knew our names, and what snacks we like to have. The food was beyond amazing, hats off to the chef and the crew as I left thinking about the shrimp quesadillas! This place is so insane that the unsung heroes behind the scenes made our rooms paradise and did our laundry daily. The maintenance man saw me leaving my room on the last day and sprinted across the courtyard to get my bag. It is hard for me to explain the people that work here, I have yet to find words great enough to explain this experience. I just hope that someday I will get to be a guest at Palmasola again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Greenville, South Carolina
“Beyond your wildest dreams”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This trip checked ALL the boxes – even ones I didn’t know I wanted!! The resort, the food and the staff created an unforgettable experience. We were spoiled and pampered beyond our wildest dreams. The service and attention we received was truly incredible. Alvaro, Mario, Florentino and Xochill took exceptional care of us and went above and beyond, time and again. I can’t stop thinking about my time at Palmasola. It is hands down the best trip I’ve ever had or ever will have. A truly spectacular trip that I will cherish forever.

brianrC73...
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Awe inspiring location and amenities...a staff that will exceed all of your expectaions”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

There may be more beautiful places to stay...but I don't know where they could be. A marvelous setting with every available amenity - glorious beach, pool, spa, championship golf, great fishing and snorkeling...did I mention the whale watching?

The staff caters to your every need, and they will exceed all of your expectations.

Your age range 50-64
mfrana1
Shakopee, Minnesota
“Luxury at its finest!”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Staying at the Palmasola was by far the best travel experience I have ever had. The property itself is amazing and then you add the staff, one word, unbelievable. Every attention to detail made the week incredible and a life long memory.

bkwachter
Elburn, Illinois
“The best vacation EVER!”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My wife and I spent 5 days in heaven at this resort. The staff is exceptional. They cater to your every need. Hands down the best vacation we have ever taken!

Your age range 35-49
Laura W
“Paradise”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

If you are looking for a once in a lifetime experience this is the place. I don't even know where to start to describe the amazing time we had at the Pamasola. The
beautiful ocean view and breathtaking evening sunsets did not disappoint. Paddle boards and Kayaks were available for us to use at anytime. Dinners on the beach with live entertainment every night was excellent. Oliver, Xochitl , Yazmin and Eva did everything to make our stay memorable, and completely amazing. Our chef Edher prepared the most amazing meals for us daily.( I am a very picky eater and I loved and ate everything.) Alvaro, Florentino, Mario, and Martin waited on us, and I will tell you sometimes they knew what we needed before we even had to ask. They brought us amazing drinks, food, and snacks. If we were cold, pullovers would magically appear for us to slip on. If we were swimming, towels were ready for us when we exited the pool. You cannot even imagine the experience we had, you must go to understand the level of service, relaxation and experiences this place provides. I also need to mention the many people behind the scenes that made this this experience so memorable too, the additional cooks and kitchen crew,(Alejandra, Jose, Manuel, and Norma) the house keeping staff,(Bertha, Marilu, Lorena, and Edith) the maintenance crew, ( Carlos, Marco, and Ruben) and the gardeners. (Heriberto and Miguel). Their dedicated and detailed service did not go unnoticed.
I highly recommend Palmasola for an experience you cannot even imagine!

Thank you Oliver and Xochitl we loved every second we spent at Palmasola!

Your age range 35-49
Gretchen...
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Words can't describe the beauty of the resort or the service of the staff. This is a fabulous place to stay and feel like you some extra special. My husband asked for a birthday cake for my birthday, they upped it and gave us fireworks! Every single detail is thought through and presented beautifully.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;