“best pastries in yucatan and homemade icecream too!”

Turtle Bay Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Akumal
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Cafe, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“best pastries in yucatan and homemade icecream too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

its a favorite for locals and tourists alike. best breakfast and lunch.
great selection. service good. price fair!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank yucatanjay

Santa Rosa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One Word: Lucy's Ice Cream!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had 'happy hour' blackened fish tostadas that were really good! But the best was our dessert: Lucy's Handmade Ice Cream..yum, yum!

Visited June 2014
Saint Nicolas, Belgium
“Nice place, nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We went there for the happy hour : mojito's are very good, also the flatbreads (like a pizza but better than a pizza, they say) were very tasty, my teens were very happy: lots of choices and combinations. I took the tacos and I loved it. We will certainly go again to taste others things on the menu!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pitchounette20
Chester, United Kingdom
“Great for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great for breakfast - very tasty and good value - the coffee was the best in the area. Nice and relaxed and no rush to move away from your table

Visited June 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our family ate here twice during a recent stay at Akumal Beach Resort, which is only a short 5 minute walk. First we had dinner, which was a fun experience. The place has sheltered seating in a quiet area with brightly colored furniture. I normally wouldn't give such a high rating to a place with no indoor climate controlled seating, but the food here is really excellent. My husband had the fish tacos, I had the tortilla soup with a salad and our teenage boys also had great entrees. I love that they offer a number of vegetarian options on the menu.
The second time we went it was just my husband and I for breakfast. My breakfast was the best I have ever had and we love to eat out, so that's saying something. My two eggs over hard we perfectly done, not fried to death. They were served over a mix of potatoes fried with peppers and a small amount of onion topped with some herbed cream cheese. On top of the eggs were slices of avocado - yum!! My husband had a breakfast burrito and a 'green' smoothie.
I just love the variety of options at this place and will say again that everything we had was good and fresh! Loved it!

• Visited June 2014