What a pleasure! This little gem is way out of the business of Akumal and Tulum.
What you will enjoy at Valentina:
1. The friendly service. Gerardo is a peaceful fountain of knowledge about the local natural environment, the flora and fauna, the local social atmosphere, and the real quality places to go and things to do.
2. The wildlife. We experienced numerous beautiful birds singing and butterflies, just during our breakfast in the breezeway. At night, go exploring for wonderful insects. We found giant scorpions, a moth the size of two flat adult hands, huge centipedes and more! Please be assured that Yucatan bugs are not dangerous. :)
3. Location: a couple of kilometers into the jungle, yet quick and easy access to nightlife and beautiful beaches. Check out Yal Ku lagoon nearby. It is inexpensive, withbreathtaking sealife.
Do this, relax, and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Confortable suites with private patio, shaded by a palapa (a/c, TV cable, internet wi-fi, servibar). Inside of the Tropical jungle, but near Akumal's beach, Yal-Ku Lagoon, Tulum and Playa del Carmen. Surrounded by a big garden, swimming pool, sun, peace and tranquility. A perfect place for an unforgettable vacation. Transferts from/to Cancun Airport and tours. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Valentina Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal