Many people to thank for making our stay so enjoyable. Claudia....thank you for preparing our room/mini bar prior to our arrival and making our dinner reservations. Vanessa.....thank you for upgrading us to the penthouse after our first night. Agnes....thank you for taking the time to come to our room to get a few issues sorted out in a timely manner. You all have outstanding customer service and we appreciate everything you did for us.
Manuel ..... your service at the breakfast buffet every morning went above and beyond. Thank you for the bananas and strawberries each morning! Your friendly attitude was a great way to start our day.
Now for an actual review. The resort is lovely, however extremely big and a bit remote if you like the beach. You can walk if you want but it will take you about 50 minutes - - otherwise the trolley takes about 10 - 15 minutes. This is a bit annoying each day but well worth the spectacular beach once you get there.
The food is very good and plenty of variety. We tried the Japanese and French at Sian Kaan and the Tequila at Tulum and Italian at Coba. Japanese was our favourite.
Rooms - - standard rooms are a bit small but the penthouse suite is quite comfortable. The only thing missing is a full length mirror and luggage racks.
Overall great vacation! Enjoy if you decide to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 4 outdoor pools (1 with Jacuzzi) Sun terrace with loungers and sun umbrellas BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Transfer to the beach and other facilities on the complex (at set times) Water activity centre, Beach Club with exclusive bar (at the Grand Principe Tulum) Motorised water sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby and in rooms (free of charge) 1 international buffet restaurant 2 speciality restaurants 4 Bars 1 snack-bar Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, natural wells and Mayan forest. Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and disco. Rooms 420 rooms including 4 types: Junior Suite, Deluxe Junior Suite, Deluxe Garden Junior Suite, Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suite. Deluxe Garden Junior Suites and Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites are larger than the Junior Suites and the Deluxe Junior Suites. Room facilities: King size bed or 2 full size beds Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct phone line (additional charge for external calls) Sitting area with sofa-bed and armchairs Balcony or terrace Bathroom with shower, hair dryer and magnifying mirror Bathroom amenities Bathrobe and slippers Don Pablo Collection amenities Alarm clock with iPod docking station Flat screen TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe Iron and ironing board 24 hour room service Butler service in rooms Private Jacuzzi Wifi Pillow menu Aroma menu Other services Medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings and anniversaries, as well as corporate incentive trips and conventions Casino ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Hotel Akumal
- Gran Bahia Principe Sian Ka`An Golf Resort And Spa
- Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'An Don Pablo Collection Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal