“Excellent Experience”

Blue Experience Diving
Ranked #2 of 26 Tours in Akumal
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer PADI courses, daily Ocean and Cenote diving in small groups, all tailored to your requirements and level of experience.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Tim and Kathrin could not have made our first clear water dive experience any better. My wife and I and our 2 boys (14 and 11) were well taken care of by Tim, giving us great advice and exercising alot of patience, to guarantee us 4 memorable dives. He and the boat captains helped us all with of our gear to ensure everything was setup properly, helping all us every step of the way, with special attention to the boys safety and overall experience. Tim showed us many different kinds of fish, sea turtles, and plant life in 4 different locations, that Tim selected for us. Blue Experience could have done anything more to make our experience any more enjoyable. We will most definitely be repeat customers!

There are newer reviews for Blue Experience Diving

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our family of six recently visited Mexico for a week's vacation during which time we dove with Tim and Kathrin. We did not make it easy on them as we had vastly different diving experiences and expectations ranging from a diver with 30 years (250+ dives) experience, two teens finishing their PADI OW (with14 resort dives between them already) and three people who had never been diving at all. Tim and Kathrin rose to the challenge, far exceeded it, and were simply fantastic. The two teens completed their OW requirements learning a ton of valuable practical and safety tips from a real expert (Leif) along the way. The three novices all did their Learn to Scuba; they had the most incredibly positive experiences and now can't wait to get OW certified. Tim and Kathrin's attention to detail especially in the aspects of safety were superb and for all of us the instructor to student ratio was top notch. In the end, we were able to do a final dive with the entire family together which was one of the best I had ever experienced. Tim and Leif were able to cater to those novice divers who used air more quickly allowing them to surface while those of us with more air stayed down longer. I can't say enough positives about my experience. I have been diving all around the world and the personalized experience, attention to safety, and true customer service were second to none. On top of that, their prices are very reasonable! We can't wait to go back and dive again with T&K--thank you!!

1  Thank swimtraveler
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I fell short of my bsac ocean water cert by 2 open water dives prior to my trip to mexico on june 5th, I had been looking forward to this holiday for nearly a year, Tim and Katherine were happy to take me out to akumal beach for a two tank dive session, Katherine was my dive leader and she was brilliant, this made my holiday, I couldn't thank them both enough, so very very beautiful and after stoney cove at 5 degrees reminded me of why I started diving in the first place, brilliant friendly people,

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Enjoyed all my diving with Tim and Kathrin with some unforgettable experiences from diving in the cenotes, Cozumel and Akumal beach . Didn't need picking up from my hotel as I was fortunate to be in the hotel grand Serenis right by their dive centre but even if you needed to be picked up we were still in the water for 9.30 am . Top quality diving at reasonable prices .

1  Thank checkoutmetan
Reviewed 14 May 2014

May 1-8 2014 was my second time diving with Tim and Kathrin with Blue Experience. I dove with them last year, and when my wife and I chose another vacation to the Riviera Maya I did not hesitate to contact them. My experience with them last year was perfect, and so was this year! Once again, I was picked up at my hotel on time, communication was excellent, and best of all Tim and Kathrin were incredibly flexible when trying to accommodate my diving requests. If you are looking for a "cattle boat" operation where the dive operator wants your money and doesn't care about anything else, you definitely do not want Blue Experience. But if you want small group, personalized diving without paying overpriced resort rates, be sure to contact Tim and Kathrin.

Please read my review from last year for a more in-depth review or send me a message, but let me emphasize that you will be delighted with the way you are treated and respected. I look forward to planning another trip to the area so I can dive with these wonderful people!

1  Thank jclv2013