If anyone can find this hotel (bad) there is something wrong with them...i own a travel agency and have sent many many people here...i have personally stayed there numerous times, and found it the same everytime ..awesome!...it doesn not compare to the Barcelo Maya (reading the other review) the Bahia is without a doubt a 5 + star....the rooms are spacious, we opted for ocean front, and each morning we were able to sit and watch the ocean relaxing with coffee...
the showers are warm, the house keeping was excellent..the food was fabulous, we were treated top notch. The pools were excellent, the swim up bar was my favourite, and if they didn't have what i requested, they went and got it...the spa was another plus, execellent treatments....
........the entertainment was the best i have seen in mexico to date...you are supplied with bottled water to take to the beach, the kids can mix their own drinks at the beach bar, as well as adults, if desired...the one beach bar serves your drinks in coconut's, and it was fun to watch them cut it open and make them up...
indulge in some craft's on the beach, that was another fun...the trolly bus takes you across to shop, as well as to the night club and or next door to the tulum if you want a change in buffet, or fine dinning...
the beds were very comfortable....we had free bus service to go to play del carmen..
if i had any complaint, it was the two weeks went by too fast!..
go and enjoy!..you will love it, and try the martini bar !...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 swimming pools 4 jacuzzis 2 children's swimming pools Solarium with sun umbrellas and sun loungers BAHIA SPA (additional charges apply) Sports centre: a gym, 5 tennis courts, bicycles Motor sports (additional charges apply) Aquatic activity and diving centre Entertainment amphitheatre Wi-Fi access in the lobby (free) and with an no additional charge in the rooms Buffet restaurant opposite the sea 3 a la carte restaurants 9 bars Cocktail Lounge Riviera Maya Golf Club: 18 long holes and 9 executive holes with lakes, cenotes and Mayan jungle Hacienda Dona Isabel: karaoke bars, shows, live music and a night club Rooms 758 spacious Junior Suite Superior rooms. Equipped with: Two full-size beds or one king-size bed A living area with sofa A fully fitted bathroom: shower, washbasin, dryer and magnifying mirror Hydro massage tub Bathrobe and slippers (to be enjoyed throughout your stay) Pool towel (to be enjoyed throughout your stay) Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Direct-dial telephone (additional charges applicable to external calls) Radio alarm clock Flat-screen TV Mini-bar with mini alcoholic beverages (included) Coffee set Safe (included) Ironing set 24 hour room service Butler service (upon request) Evening turn-down service Pillow menu Wi-Fi (no additional charge) Children Bahia Scouts Children can enjoy facilities designed especially for them: Children's swimming pool Mini Club (children aged 4 to 12) Mini Disco in the evenings Bahia Scouts Water Park Teen's club (children aged 11 to 16) Other services An internal mini-train service providing access to all the facilities: 24-hour medical service (additional charges apply) Pharmacy (additional charges apply) Personalised menu options for celiacs and diabetics Specialised wedding, anniversary and event planning service Casin ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal Don Pablo Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Akumal
- Bahia Principle
- Bahia Principe Mexico
- Gran Bahia Principe Hotel Akumal
- Mexico Bahia Principe
- Bahia Principe Tulum
- Grand Bahia Principe Akumal
- Bahia Principe Riviera Maya
- Bahia Mexico Principe
- Akumal Gran Bahia Principe