A friend in the US said we had to go to Akumal when we were in Mexico. So my daughter and headed down for the day and ended up abandoning our hotel in Cancun and stayed at Vista del Mar for the remainder of our trip in Mexico. This is what a vacation is all about..... If you are high maintenance this is not the spot for you. The rooms are rustic but nice and yes they could use some revamping but it is very charming, service is great and you can walk out your door and be on the beach and in the ocean in 2 steps! Beautiful, peaceful, great restaurants within walking distance, snorkeling, diving and fishing all right there. Met some great people and the fresh fish was fantastic!!!! The service and people at the hotel and restaurant were fantastic. They have an in-house masseuse who gives massages right on the beach outside your room... she is really good!!!! I definitely will bring the whole gang and get a condo for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on an out of the way beach. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. We also have one, two and three bedroom condos available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal