Only stayed 2 nights at Vista Del Mar but it was so fine. We had studio #7 and is was a wonderful room with a to-die-for view.There was a small kitchen which we really enjoyed having to keep drinks and snacks in the refrigerator and for making our morning coffee which we loved having on the enormous terrace. Just sitting there taking in that view was one of the most memorable times of our whole vacation.The king size bed was quite comfortable and waking up to a fabulous view was surely icing on the cake.
Located right next door to La Buena Vida restaurant was a big plus as it's a bit of a walk back into town for meals and LBV has very good food. All in all we had a great time and would most certainly recomment this hotel for a very laid back vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Del Sol Beachfront hotel rooms are in a tranquil setting on a beautiful beach. Each room includes daily maid service, air conditioning, free wireless internet, purified drinking water, TV, coffee maker, an in-room safe, and free parking. All Del Sol Beachfront condominiums and hotel rooms are on the absolute beachfront with uninterrupted views of the ocean. We also have one, two and three bedroom condos available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Del Sol Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Del Mar Akumal
- Vista Del Mar Hotel Akumal
- Del Sol Beachfront Hotel Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal