This is our 3rd time to stay here and once again were quite impressed. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. Right on the beach. We stayed in a beach front room and could walk right out the sliding glass door onto the beach. The beach bar is next door and served pretty good drinks. Service was lacking regarding the kitchen, but when we did eat onsite, it was fresh and tasty. It was also difficult to catch someone in the office if you needed something. Only other complaint is there is no "do not disturb" sign and we were awoken daily by maid Service pretty early. Overall, highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas DeRosa is a small family owned resort offering 1,2 & 3 bedroom beachfront condos with hotel rooms facing the swimming pool. Each condo enjoys a private balcony, spacious living area with dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Local or international meals can be catered to your dining room or enjoyed at our beach bar or poolside cafe. Aquatech, our on-site PADI dive center, is available for reef diving, cenote diving and dive training. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas DeRosa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquatech Villas Derosa Hotel Akumal
- Aquatech Hotel Derosa
- Villas DeRosa Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal