Just what our family wanted: right on the water, constant wave sound, a small place, good food from the on-site kitchen, close to the activities of Akumal and Tulum but much more peaceful than either of those towns, very personable staff, clean, not glitzy. Their "discover scuba" program is a great way to get a sample of scuba in a very safe way. The family who owns the Villas DeRosa have a long-standing, deep commitment to preserving what is so special, and environmentally delicate, in the Riviera Maya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas DeRosa is a small family owned resort offering 1,2 & 3 bedroom beachfront condos with hotel rooms facing the swimming pool. Each condo enjoys a private balcony, spacious living area with dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Local or international meals can be catered to your dining room or enjoyed at our beach bar or poolside cafe. Aquatech, our on-site PADI dive center, is available for reef diving, cenote diving and dive training. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villas DeRosa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquatech Villas Derosa Hotel Akumal
- Aquatech Hotel Derosa
- Villas DeRosa Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal