“Vacation in Playa del Carmen, Mexico”

Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Akumal
GreenLeadersSilver level
Oliver Springs, Tennessee
“Vacation in Playa del Carmen, Mexico”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My girlfriend and I decided to go back to Mexico for vacation this year, and get some sun and r & r. Our favorite location is Riviera Maya, as it is so much more quiet and serene. Grand Palladium White Sands, in Playa del Carmen, gave us just that! It is the largest, most vast resort property that I have ever been to! So much so, that they have big golf carts to shuttle guests wherever they need to go! The setting was beautiful, albeit a little too "tropical jungle" atmosphere for us. We like to be able to see the ocean, and we were separated from it by the jungle! Many critters as well, such as Racoons, Anteaters, Iguanas, and something that resembled an over-sized rat...the name starts with a "Ch". The service was impeccable and very attentive! The food was very delectable, with choices of Buffet style, Brazilian, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, & Mexican. The entertainment was to die for!!! It was hard to fathom all the dances and moves that had to learn for each night's shows. The 2nd night was a "Fire Show" down on the beach, that I will never forget!!! Each night had a theme from different musical genres, that would please any age group. Of course there was also many different pools to enjoy, one of which is a Saltwater Pool, right next to the beach. In addition, many different excursions, and spa options, places to shop within the property...all of which were quite pricey, I must say. There were also many areas and activities for kids. During our stay, we saw 5 weddings! They have a nice gazebo down on the beach, and set up seating for quite a few guests! Overall it was a very pleasant, relaxing vacation, and I would recommend this property for anyone who wants to escape the hustle and bustle/party atmosphere of Cancun proper. The weather was perfect, with highs in mid-80's, lows in 70's...very warm in the sun, however the breezes off the ocean, for laying on the beach, were heavenly! I would go back again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kathy4655
DtorAdjunto, Manager at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Kathy4655,

Thank you for your good comments and for the feedback, as our commitment is to provide the best service and attention at all times to our guests, and the way we can do it is to know what our guests like and the things we can enhance.

We are happy to understand that you and your family enjoyed your stay, and please, do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything further we can do from this end.

Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (533)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I wish I could give this resort 3.5 stars or a 'Good' rating. It fell short of 'Very Good', but to say it is average isn't giving the resort enough credit. Overall, our group of 9 had a good experience. I will write an unbiased review as those listing pros and cons were most helpful to me when I was deciding on a resort in the Riviera Maya.

The day before our departure, I wrote an email with a room request based on previous Trip Advisor and Grand Palladium Addicts Forum suggestions. I was thrilled, when this request was honored. We also were greeted with fresh fruit juice and an excellent overview of the resort by Santiago, who also invited us to a breakfast at the 'exclusive, member only' section of the resort. Initially, prior to our arrival based on previous reviews, we seriously considered joining, as we know we want to make a yearly or bi-yearly trip to the Playa del Carmen area. We also knew though that we wanted to experience the resort for a full week before we made any long term decisions. I am glad we didn't make any early commitments as we will be visiting different resorts in the future until we find the best fit for our needs.

Pros:
For the most part, the service is really good. The staff work hard to accommodate the requests of guests. This is all-inclusive, but tips really are appreciated. For the most part, service was excellent before any tipping had occurred. (The one exception to this was at the Beach Bar on the White Sand side of the resort. More info on this under the 'cons' section.)

The grounds are beautiful...there is lush vegetation, beautiful flowers, and friendly wildlife such as couti, agouti and iguanas. Once the rain stopped, workers were constantly at work grooming the property.

The pools were large, the chairs were plentiful and a dry towel was available for exchange at nearby towel shacks. They also had multiple swim up bars. In addition to the main pools, they have a salt water pool with the ocean spilling into it, and a private adult pool with comfier lounge chairs.

We enjoyed a morning at the spa and it is the epitome of tranquility. The infinity pool was set in lush surroundings and the wet amenities were really nice. The massages received mixed reviews from the members of our group, but this really is subjective and based on personal preference.

The activities / entertainment team really worked hard to keep the guests happy. They had activities set for every hour of the day, so you could participate in everything from a beer drinking or belly flop contest to taking a Zumba or Salsa class. They also had a number of sporting activities such as volleyball or ping pong tournaments.

The beach is really nice with lots of chairs. Yes, many claimed with beach towels early in the day, but we were always able to find chairs. They also have plenty of palm trees or thatched beach umbrellas for those seeking shade. The food at the Punta Emilia beach bar was really good for snack food...especially the chicken fajitas. I also liked that they had fresh fruit available.

Cons:
This resort DOES NOT have room service! This was a huge miss for me. I had spent considerable time researching which resort to take our group to and somehow I failed to realize that this resort didn't offer room service. Not only that, but a few people in our party got sick during the week and we initially had issues getting food to take to the room for the spouses that stayed behind to care for the sickies. For this reason alone, we will probably pick a different resort for our next trip. I know it may sound trivial, but having the ability to order a couple of fruit plates at midnight, or having the luxury of having breakfast in the room is something that we look forward to during our vacations.

The rooms have dated furnishings and bedding. The beds are rather hard and the pillows are flat. I had read this in reviews prior to my arrival, so I brought a small travel pillow and it wasn't an issue. I was so exhausted at the end of the day, my sleep was not hindered. The rooms are musty smelling, and because of the high humidity levels, our swimwear never really dried and our clothes felt damp and smelled sour. I brought a room fragrance plug in and this helped somewhat with the room smell. The TV and cable did not work the entire time, but I wasn't in Mexico to watch TV. Also, wifi was down for several days during our stay. We had ants in our room and although they sent someone to spray for them, it continued to be an ongoing issue.

The cocktails did not meet our expectations. I am not a huge drinker, but I do enjoy occasional cocktails and I was really looking forward to trying some fun tropical, fruity drinks. I was VERY disappointed. The fruity drinks all have an artificial sweetener aftertaste to them. ALL of the fruity drinks have this. I have a food allergy to certain sweeteners and so I would try different drinks throughout the week, take a sip, realize it was artificially sweetened and then be disappointed. If I wanted to feel a nice little buzz, it was tequila shots for me. Not bad...when in Mexico and all...but I really love a good pina colada and even those weren't good due to the sweetener issue. We actually saw the bartenders mixing the cocktail flavorings from a powdered mix early in the day. Yuck!

The Snack Bar at the beach closest to the main Colonial and Kantenah resorts was VERY dirty and unsanitary. The food area was unclean, the tables weren't bussed at all and dirty plates and cups were just stacked on the salad bar area. Also, we went there the first day we arrived and had to wait over 30 minutes to place our order and then an additional hour for our food. We didn't go back to this snack bar.

The Beach Bar closest to the White Sands / Riviera side of the resort had the most rude staff I have ever encountered. When we first visited this beach bar, Freddy didn't know whether we would tip or not (we DO!), but he would literally look past us as other patrons would walk up and serve them first. We literally waited over 20 minutes as he attended to 15-20 other guests, many who walked up to the bar well after we did. Not only this, but as we walked up, Freddy called my boyfriend and his adult son 'gordo' (Spanish for fat). This was not done in jest or playfully. This was said to a colleague of his. He didn't realize that I / we spoke Spanish. This incident was repeated later in the week. It was insulting. Because of this rude behavior and horrible service we didn't reward him with a tip and as a result, we received awful service from him the rest of the week with additional insults. Unfortunately this was the Beach Bar closest to our room and area of the beach that was easiest to get lounge chairs. We just tried to avoid Freddy, but he was the only person consistently working this bar every day.

There are language barriers that prevented certain requests to be filled and instead of the staff finding someone to assist in translating the request, they quickly dismissed you. During my stay I attempted to reach out to David Calvo who typically responds to the Trip Advisor reviews to address the above issue as well as a few others, but I was never connected to him even after repeated attempts.

The resort with all 4 properties is HUGE! The benefit to this is all the beautiful pools and restaurants. The issue however is that from the beach to the lobby it is a good 20 minute walk at a brisk pace. To get from the rooms to the restaurants...plan a good 20-25 minute walk. They do have a very limited quantity of golf carts to pick people up and a 'train' to take you from one lobby to the next, but finding the golf carts or timing the train is challenging and it ends up just easier to do the hike. And it is a hike. I am in good shape, walk no less than 5 miles a day for my job and it seemed excessive even to me. Also, from the White Sands villas to the restaurants, you have to take multiple bridges over the lagoon which means multiple stairs. This is in addition to the stairs up and down the third floor (no elevators in any of the buildings). Even with indulging in the buffets and enjoying the perks of an all inclusive, my friends and I on average dropped 6 pounds from all of the walking and stairs.

Mixed Reviews:
The food is not necessarily a pro or con...
The buffets have enough variety that even after a week, I was able to find things for breakfast or lunch that I was excited to eat. They have panini, omelet and fresh juice stations for breakfast and pasta and grilled-to-order stations for lunch. We never ate at a buffet for dinner as we wanted to try as many a la carte restaurants as possible.

We ate at Ribs & More twice and were able to order off of the El Dorado Steakhouse menu due to renovations at that restaurant. The first night, our steaks were very tough (we ordered both New York Strip & Rib Eye). We equated it to a 'Golden Corral' or 'Western Sizzlin' calibre of steak. The second time we ate there at the urging of other members of our group and we ordered the Filet Mignon and the ribs. The ribs were over sauced, with a small quantity of meat per rib, but the filet was wonderful. It completely changed our impression of the restaurant. Also, the apple tart from the El Dorado menu was the best dessert from the whole week. (Desserts were typically lacking in flavor and the textures fell short of our american palette expectations.)

One night we ate at the Brazilian chiaroscuro, Radizio. Again, the meat was inconsistent. The first round the meat may be overdone, but the second round with the same type of meat, it was prepared to perfection.

We also ate at the Italian restaurant, Portofino due to the recommendations of others for the Baked Alaska dessert. The pasta at this restaurant had a chewy texture and the sauces were lacking in flavor, but the chicken dish was very good as were the King Prawns. The Baked Alaska received mixed reviews. As long as you know to expect vanilla ice cream surrounded in a thin layer of vanilla cake covered in marshmallow cream, you won't be disappointed. As desserts at the Grand Palladium go, it had more flavor than most.

We weren't traveling with small children, but we saw many who were. I heard great things about the kids clubs and the fun water features at the kids pools, but apart from this, the resort is NOT set up for small children. You won't want to be one of those families carrying the strollers up and down all the steps. It would have been a miserable vacation. To avoid the bridges, you would have to walk a VERY long way around the property.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience. We just feel that perhaps we can find a resort that is better suited to the needs of our large group. Message me with other resort suggestions as I am already planning our next trip.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Room Tip: Building 59, top floor was great...120 steps from the beach, close to the pools, but a decent walk t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank ShelleyD126
DtorAdjunto, Manager at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear ShelleyD126,

I would like to thank you for your review and feedback about your last stay in our hotel. Thank you so much for your excellent comments about the resort , as it is a important point of view.

Regarding some of your comments, thank you for specify about some staff members who were not educated with you we will take steps in order to avoid similar cases.

On the other hand normally I attend all guests who need my help is always a pleasure to try to resolve concerns.

Please excuse me but probably you could not find me in the hotel or had retired.
Comment that there is always a Manager of Dutty to try to help all our guests as requiring.

Thanks again and please do not hesitate to contact with us for any further question or if you decide to visit us again.

Best regards,

Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I wanted to experience a family vacation at Grand Palladium Yucatan with our adult children and our grandson. However we also wished to return to Royal suites, for the 4th time, to focus on the two of us. Therefore, we decided to take two vacations in one trip. In the past, we arrived on Saturdays, however this time we landed on the Friday before Memorial Day. It was a great decision as the lines at customs were so much shorter. I previously wrote three separate reports, each time focusing on a different aspect of the trip. This time I will focus on the kids club, for the first leg of the trip, and the amazing staff, for the second.

It was our first experience with AGI for our transfer. They were more affordable than any that we could have gotten from our travel agent. Their excellent service included providing us with a new comfortable safe car seat for our grandson as well as willingly stopping at Wal-mart for diapers along the way.

This was the first time we went to a section of Palladium other than Royal. When arrived at White Sands, we were greeted by Alberto, a wonderful bellman, who excitedly remembered us. We were offered a non-alcoholic welcome drink. I am impressed because not everyone imbibes. Without delay we were then asked if we wanted something ‘stronger” and I agreed to my ritual, a welcome shot of tequila. We took 2 full suites, my daughter, son-in-law and son stayed in one (son stayed in living room) and my husband, 16 month old grandson and I stayed in another (grandson slept in living room). We were exhausted and ate dinner at one of the buffets. My son, daughter, and son-in-law visited the beach late into the night in an area quiet enough for my son to play the guitar.

The next morning, my husband, grandson and I breakfasted at one of the indoor buffets. Next, we headed to the incredible kiddy water park. Since my grandson despised having sunscreen applied and refused to wear a hat, our time there was brief. However he enjoyed splashing around for a while. Immediately afterwards, we discovered the baby club. We thought our grandson could use a break to play although we were prepared to remain with him since he had never been supervised by a babysitter. After observing the superb care that Amalia and Karla provided, (we were absolutely blown away) we informed our daughter and son-in-law who later stopped by to check it out. They felt confident and loved the fact that families are provided with a walkie-talkie. The staff calls even if something minor goes wrong. It worked out well, because our grandson is very hyper. I know all toddlers are, nonetheless, he is extreme (started to walk at 7 months and by now, 16 months, doesn’t stop running). As much as we baby proofed our suite, it was fantastic for him to play in an environment where the word “no” never applied. The floor is rubberized and the toys are incredible, including pits with balls to throw etc. Our grandson loved the Rags characters and it was difficult to convince him to leave (he actually cried when we came to pick him up). We brought him there twice a day. He also enjoyed our “field trips” exploring the crocodiles, flamingos, ducks, geese, iguanas and other types of lizards. We visited the protected area for turtles and enjoyed the nice walking paths.

That evening, my son and son-in-law left to play in a ping pong tournament that was on the schedule, only to find out that there no tournament and no one knew anything about it. I wish Palladium had a way to announce things like that. My son was happy to learn that, like his last visit, there is a scheduled pick-up (soccer) game at the sport complex every day at 5:30 as well as soccer on the beach. However, there was no pick up game when he was there, even though soccer was on the schedule and again, no one was able to answer any questions about it. My son, and we, did agree that in the scheme of things this was a tiny flaw in an otherwise perfect trip. That night, we had dined at Rodizio, the Brazilian place. "Espeto Corrido"; waiters dressed in traditional Brazilian clothing brought out meat and they had a great salad bar. I merely ate the food from the salad bar which was much more than enough. During dinner, Mariachis willingly serenaded us and allowed my grandson to help!

The following day our son-in-law and daughter made some friends and enjoyed snorkeling in Akumal. My husband, grandson, and I briefly lunched and listened to live music at the paella party at Colonial beach. By the time we got back together it was too late to eat in the crowded restaurants as planned. Consequently, we returned to the buffet.

Monday, we relaxed in the pool and at night left our grandson with his parents and spent some precious time with our son dining in Mare Nostrum .My husband liked the lamb, my son, the duck, and I enjoyed some seafood. We stopped by the piano bar for a nightcap. I appreciated the pianist there who was quite good, however I wish there was less background noise and better acoustics. The next day AGI picked up our “kids” right on time and my husband and I headed over to the Royal Yucatan.To read about our second leg of teh trip go to the trip reports at Royal Yucatan

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank coberg
DtorAdjunto, Manager at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear coberg,

First and foremost, thank you for your good comments and feedback from your last stay with us. I feel glad to realize that you did have the wonderful vacations expected, specially being a repeater guest that enjoyed your previous visits.

Thanks again and please let us know if there is anything further we can do and feel free to contact us for your next visit to grant you the best of all attentions.

Kind regards,

Texas
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Palladium White Sand Resort is part of a mega complex of four hotels in Riviera Maya. It is a sprawling resort complex with beautiful grounds of a meandering lagoon, pools, mangrove and thatched roof walkways connecting the different buildings. The property itself is beautiful and gets you up close with nature. I stayed in room 5826 which faced the white sand beach (but a mangrove blocks view of the beach). The room is big with an adequate sized bathroom and a jacuzzi tub. However, the decoration and furniture in the room are outdated. The bed and pillows were hard affecting the quality of sleep. I did not have any issues with noise. It rained a lot on my first day and it was impossible to get from the room to the lobby without getting wet as the walkways do not connect to the lobby.

My issue with this resort is the erratic service. We tried to eat in one of the four ala carte restaurants located near the lobby. All of them had long lines of people waiting but the restaurants were only half full. The hosts/hostesses were quite rude. We were able to eat in the Brazilian restaurant the next day and realized that the reason for the long lines waiting is the excrutiatingly slow service. The buffets offered a lot of choices but most of the food was mediocre. Fortunately, the lunch and dinner buffets do have grill stations where I had delicious grilled grouper and mahi mahi. To be fair, many of the staff were very friendly. The bars had very good service with wide selection of both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. The check in process was quite tedious and slow.

Overall I did enjoy my stay in this resort. Avoid the Brazilian restaurant as it is not worth the wait! Also realize that this property is more than an hour drive away from the airport in Cancun so factor in the airport transfer when planning to stay here.

Room Tip: Buildings 57 and 58 are close to the beach but is around a five minute walk from the lobby.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank OrpheusTexas
DtorAdjunto, Manager at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear OrpheusTexas,

We would like to thank you for your feedback about your last holidays with us. For us is essential to know all the opinions from our guests and what we need to do to better meet their expectations, in fact we are already working in some of the observations you made.

Kind regards,
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We recently returned from 18days at the White Sands. This was our 4th time staying at the Grand Palladium(twice at White Sands and twice at Kantenah). This review ,however, is not as glowing as my previous ones.

Upon arrival we paid to be upgraded to an ocean view junior suite..worth the small fee to do so as our view was indeed wonderful. We had room 5733 a corner room with an end(two sided balcony). The room itself was(being kind here) VERY dated and in dire need of renos. Old furniture, hard beds & pillows, thin towels, dirty paint work, shabby furniture..get the idea!?

A nice touch was the welcome bottle of Champagne and fruit basket.

One afternoon we got bk from the beach to find the entire bathroom flooded due to water pouring in from a leak in the ceiling, a call or 3 to reception and someone came to fix it!

Positives: GREAT beach ,wonderful grounds and 95% of staff are fabulous.

Negatives: Food is average at best. In the 5yrs we've been going to this resort nothing appears to have changed on the menus, whether it be buffet or a la carte.
Breakfast buffet staff at the Tikal buffet,don't appear to know what they're doing, it's chaos at times.

We had two days of torrential rain whilst there & the poor staff were perched on high ladders trying to patch the lobby's thatched roof with garbage bags to stop rain coming in! There are leaks everywhere and the Kantenah lobby looked like a disaster zone. We felt bad for the staff they're fighting a losing battle. Pay up Palladium and repair the roofs.

Very thin walls in rooms,we had some rowdy guests next to our rm that were up all night drinking etc. We complained to reception who said they'd send security 'to listen'..?! listen! take our word for it was unbelievably loud at 2 am ,3am and all the way until 7am..There were apparently 4 complaints about the same guests,not sure if anything was done but we checked out before anything was resolved.

Inspite of the mixed feedback here ,we had a wonderful vacation, but feel it's time to find a real 5star resort and not a 3star as the Palladium is in our opinion.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sunlover57
DtorAdjunto, Manager at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear sunlover57,

First and foremost, thank you for your comments about your holidays in our resort and for taking the time to share your observations. About the situations that you said in your trip report, I would like to mention that it is important for us as a hotel to know how and where we fall short and what we need to do to better meet our guests’ expectations.

We are working every day in order to improve our services and we really appreciate all comments that help us to be a better hotel.

Thanks again and please, feel free to contact us if you decide to visit us again, so we can do our best to take care about your reservation and I’m sure you will appreciate the improvements in our service.

cincinnati
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I just got back from my stay at this resort with my husband and my 3 year old. First of I would like to start with the negatives...The bedsheets need updating. They look dated. So are the couches. Second of all, people need to stop feeding the wild life (this is not of fault of the palladium) but this really did get on my nerves. The kids club is not as good as the Puerto Vallarta. Its still good but I was spoiled. Now for the 1000s of positives. Since I gave 5 stars It shows how much the positives outweighed the negatives. If you have a young child, do not think twice about another resort. The raggs program is excellent. They really go out of their way to make your child enjoy. My son loved the raggs, the waterpark, the kids club the evening shows. You can leave your child at the kids club and enjoy some adult time. The property is gorgeous. I am not sure why people complain about the size of the facility. Its in the middle of the jungle and the property is in pristine condition. I honestly cannot write enough good about the resort and cannot for the life of me understand any of the negative reviews. Felt so bad leaving and I'll visit more palladiums in the future (and hopefully white sand again) Last but not least a shout out to all the staff that work so hard with a smile on their face.

Room Tip: Buildings 58 and 59....Perfect location and is close to everything
Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
DtorAdjunto, Gerente at Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear brie p,

Thank you very much for your good comments about our resort and for taking the time to explain your experience with us. It’s a pleasure to realize that you had a great time with your family here, as our aim is to provide memorable vacations to our guests.

We are so sorry about the impression of the bedsheets & sofas; we will take actions to change them. It is important to mention that all the suggestions are considered since we have a clear idea that is the best way to improve in better service, from our customers experiences.

We invite you to visit in the near future to experience more that our Resort has to offer.
Thank you for having stayed with us.

Best regards,

Laura Lopez
Front Desk Manager
St. Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our family goes to an all inclusive resort about twice a year, and have done so for the past 12 years. They do start to blur together after awhile. Grand Palladium, like most places, has a nice beach, large pools, decent food, lots of bars, water sports and a variety of things to do. However, it did have a few things that I haven't seen anywhere else, and things that stand out in my mind. I wanted to mention those.
- One of the best kids clubs we have experienced. There are multiple play areas, a trampoline, a mini climbing wall, and structured activities. It also felt very secure. Kids are checked in and given a bracelet, and parents are given a password for when they pick their child(ren) up.
- resort has a very large lagoon, and there are daily boat rides through it. The driver was excellent, stopping so we could feed the fish, and pointing out the crocodiles to us.
- there are two crococile habitats at the resort, along with flamingos. These made the walks around the property so much more interesting.
- the resort puts out fish food every day so that guests can feed the many koi fish in the ponds.
-we did notice many employees go out of their way to help us. I got turned around one day heading to my room in the pouring rain. When I asked an employee for directions, he walked me all the way to my building.
- restaurants happily made smaller portions of adult entrees for my kids, and the japanese restaurant kept the california rolls coming for my kiddo who loves them.
However, there were also a few things I think the resort can improve on:
- There are very few rainy day activities. I realize that we were there during a tropical depression, but besides the dance lessons and games in the lobby, there wasn't much to do during the rain.
- every night one of their restaurants becomes "adult only" However, the mexican restaurant was adults only two nights in a row. As we were in Mexico, we were disappointed that two of our nights there we were not allowed in because we had our children with us.
- they push their "travel club" pretty hard. We are familiar with time shares/travel clubs, and we know that we are not interested. The travel club rep approached us immediately as we arrived at the resort. I understand that they work on commission, but it felt pretty pushy that he was telling us about the travel club before our luggage was even out of the cab.
All things considered, we had a great week at the Palladium, and I would definately return to this or another Palladium property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mom2aandd
Dear mom2aandd,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to describe your last vacation in Grand Palladium Riviera Maya.

We really appreciate your great comments about our Kid's Club, our lagoon, our fauna & flora, and, our wonderful staff!!

All reports help us to understand what our guests need or want from their vacation. I will take note about the issues that you mentioned in your report, as the rainy activities.. We will include them in our briefings in an effort to continuously improve our service and product.

Thank you again and we look forward for your next visit, and please, do not hesitate to contact us for any request or further comment.

Laura Lopez
Front Desk Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Akumal
Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa
#2 of 213 in Playa del Carmen
Catalonia Riviera Maya
Catalonia Riviera Maya
#8 of 17 in Puerto Aventuras

Been to Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!