Stayed here for 10 nights in August was absolutely beautiful loved every minute.
Went the the girlfriend and we hated the thought of leaving would 100% recommend this to any couple seeking a fun chilled place.
Spent days in the sap was lovely and cleaned and massages were brilliant.
Only problem I came across was how big the place was and it's so confusing with directions and lobby's. Eventually you get used to it and jump on the train to the next lobby with ease !
Staff are unbelievable and bend over backwards for you. Give them a tip also and they appreciate it so much.
Swimming pools are great one what's a bit more lively and of course the adult pool. Very clean also.
Swim up bar could be bigger and the water a little bit shallower, I found that I was just walking back to the steps with my arms in the air and my head in the water trying to save my cocktails that might be me being a midget though 5ft7!
The rooms where fantastic, baths with jets and cleaned everyday without fail. Mini bar always filled also only problem is I didn't have a bottle opener so for te first few days I couldn't have a bear at the room until I found a shop!
We went to cancun for the day and did some excursions I recommend the snorkelling/speed boats
ALL restaurants were amazing and very cool, air conditioned nicely, recommend the Brazilian (if your not a vegetarian thAt is)
My girlfriend loved the Chinese but hey ho they were all beautiful.
Met some nice family's/couples out there and the night entertainment was wicked. White party's on the beach the lot!
Would love to stay again, hopefully for longer there is so much to see and do in Mexico !!
Thanks very much!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa is located sea front with superb access to the beach and is only 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen. Guests are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Riviera Hotel Akumal
- Grand Palladium Riviera Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Riviera Maya
- Hotel Grand Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Riveria
- Gran Palladium Riviera
- Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal