Just returned from two weeks at the Sirenis. Great hotel, great a la carte restaurants and great staff. Very clean everywhere, grounds, rooms, public areas and pool areas. Fourth time at this hotel and will keep going back. They have made some improvements, including new walkway from pool area down to the beach and new roofs on outside eating areas. They really need a railing on the steps from building 19 down to the beach as the open stairs are hazardous.
Service at the swim up bar pool was excellent with Didi and Leyde and on the beach with Karen. Also a great bartender at the swim up bar, Diego.
The French restaurant was fantastic. Best steak I think I have ever had in a restaurant just plain melt in your mouth.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Back again in the Fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa 5* is an astonishing complex, situated on the Mayan Riviera, just 20 miles from Playa del Carmen, and 1 hour from the airport at Cancun. Is in a class of its own due to its spectacular design. It brings to mind the ancient Mayan buildings; but at the same time, a moder, minimalist style which blends perfectly with the luxurious natural vegetation in the gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel And Spa
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Hotel Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Akumal
- Grand Sirenis Mayan Beach
- Grand Sirenis Mexico
- Gran Sirenis
- Sirenis Riviera Maya
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa Mexico - Akumal