We stayed at the Royal Suites Yucatan during New Years, and wow what a party. Originally we booked the Whitesands but on arrival we were upgraded to the Royal Suites. The service was truly "Royal". Butler service, Chauffeur service, private beach with waiter, private pool with waiter. sunbeds at beach and pool, lobster meals at your beckoning.....just wow. We came back to the Grand Palladium resort in December after being here at the beginning of the year in January. The first visit was great so we thought "lets do it for News Years".
I have absolutely no complaints. Any time we travel and are made to feel comfortable and at home has to be a positive experience.
The New Years Eve party is definitely a worthwhile experience.....only if you like a good party and being happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal