The resort is gorgeous and the maid staff, restaurant and bar staff were so nice, helpful and hospitable. I wish I could say the same for the reception at the royal suites. I stayed in a beautiful room but my whole stay I was without air conditioning which was miserable in the Mexican heat. I was sweaty every night and did not have one full night of sleep. The resort made no efforts to fix the air conditioning or to accommodate us. They just didn't care. The resort, pools and beaches were beautiful but I am very sad that the upgrade seemed more like a curse than a lucky chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Suites Yucatan consists of 130 luxurious rooms located in an exclusive area within the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in the Mayan Riviera. Guest may enjoy first class facilities that include a private lobby with a bar, exclusive swimming pool with Jacuzzi, unlimited dinner reservations at the theme restaurants, private bar with premium beverages, room service, free Internet connection, bar service to the pool sun beds and an exclusive restaurant. For adults only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Royal Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- The Royal Suites Yucatan By Palladium Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal