We stayed a week at Pachamama during the Christmas Holiday. We wanted to get to know the place so we requested to move rooms when we could. We stayed in 3 different rooms. We liked the ones on the second floor best because the breeze and view was improved. But all were nice, and the price was reasonable. Each room was nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. We were happy with all three mattresses. The rooms were small by US standards but offered everything that we needed. The owner, Max was very kind and helped us with everything. The cleaning and maintenance staff were really wonderful and helped even with our laundry!
The only reason I give the hotel a Very Good instead of Excellent is because the town of Mahahual is not likely to be everyone's cup of tea. We had a really nice time there and met some lovely people. It is a cruise ship town which makes for a surreal kind of environment. The town gets really busy when the ships arrive then everything relaxes as the ships leave. It was very nice to see the place busy (i.e. locals making a good living) and then really fun to be there when everyone was relaxing after a long day of servicing cruise ship tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear guest,Posada Pachamama was born in May 2007 after nine months of construction, just like a baby growing in his mother's womb. On August 20, 2007 the Posada had to close because of the damage caused by hurricane Dean. In November, after several weeks of re-building we were open for business once again; ready to receive all of those who want to visit us. We remodel it again in 2013 with more details and amenities.We are in the middle of the town, just 20 mts far to the beach and you don t have to cross the street to coming there. In this area there are the most popular restaurant in the town. We are just 20 mts far to the public Health Center. Best regards Massimiliano Palli Posada Pachamama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Posada Pachamama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Pachamama Majahual
- Posada Pachamama Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya