I've stayed here twice, once with my husband, and once with a friend. This hotel is cute! The rooms are small, but very clean and stylish. The owners are cheerful, helpful, accommodating, and very cute in their own right. We think this is an absolute gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear guest,Posada Pachamama was born in May 2007 after nine months of construction, just like a baby growing in his mother's womb. On August 20, 2007 the Posada had to close because of the damage caused by hurricane Dean. In November, after several weeks of re-building we were open for business once again; ready to receive all of those who want to visit us. We remodel it again in 2013 with more details and amenities.We are in the middle of the town, just 20 mts far to the beach and you don t have to cross the street to coming there. In this area there are the most popular restaurant in the town. We are just 20 mts far to the public Health Center. Best regards Massimiliano Palli Posada Pachamama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Posada Pachamama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Pachamama Majahual
- Posada Pachamama Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya