We have stayed at Nacional Beach Club before. This trip we had contacted Evan and Ana to let them know we would be arriving and needed a place to spend one night before we got the key to our casita which we purchased in Mahahual. They are such nice people. Honest and hardworking. They of course accommodated us very nicely and greeted us with a "Evan Margarita". Watch out.......they are potent.
When they are not around (which is not very often). Their trusted staff are just that. Bella makes a good margarita too - I am sure she gets the recipe from Evan.
Evan speaks english and the accommodations are american standards. He has good water pressure, A/C, working electrical outlet, comfy beds, a pool, little restaurant and a great beach with nice chairs. What he doesn't have is a TV. Just forget about it, you are on vacation and if you want to watch something, check out the ocean. That show is always on demand and offers great programming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Boutique Bungalow Resort with Restaurant & Bar on the Beach & Malecon. We are located in the Center of Mahahual/Costa Maya. We have 4 Deluxe Bungalows with Private Balcony, Bathroom & A.C.; 2 Malecon Bungalows with Ceiling Fan & Private Bathroom; 3 Standard Bungalows with Ceiling Fan and Private Bathroom. Additional services include: Beach Chair with Umbrella & Table Service, Oceanside Massages, Wi-Fi, Daily Maid Service included in Bungalow Rate and Private On-Sight Parking. Our Restaurant serves Fresh Breakfast and Lunch Daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We also offer Fresh Seafood and Steak Dinners by Reservation Only. We love our guests and truly appreciate their commentary. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nacional Beach Club And Bungalows
- Nacional Beach Club & Bungalows Hotel Mahahual
- Nacional Beach Club & Bungalows Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya