“One of the best little dive shops in the world”
Review of Gypsea Divers

Gypsea Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gypsea Divers offers scuba diving services in Mahahual.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Small family own business is the way to go. Katherine and her husband (and their 3 super cute kids) are such great people. Mahahaul was super slow the week we went so we had our our personal dive with Katherine. Very professional but also very laid back. Plus affordable. Saw turtles, an eagle ray, and all the usual zoo of fish from lion fish, parrot fish, trigger fish, flute fish, etc... If you are going diving in Mahahaul- definitely use Gypsea Divers!

1  Thank susie117
"costa maya"
in 6 reviews
"diving experience"

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I had a great boat ride in Mahahual Mexico. I saw people travelling in cruise ships coming here for snorkeling and diving here.

The owner couple Catherine and her husband was so welcoming. Since I don't know swimming, they said I am in good hands and took care of me. I enjoyed the boat ride not worrying about swimming :)

They took me to the place where the ocean and the river meets, The combination of blue water and red water was breathtaking.

I went around the coastal area of Mahahual almost 7 km ride. It was a great experience...
Thanks to my friends. I will see you soon...

-Anu

1  Thank AnuradhaMuthusamy
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Really enjoyed our hosts. Katherine and her husband were very nice. Snorkeling was fabulous especially at the second site. We got to see several eagle rays. So glad we chose gypsea divers.

1  Thank arthur s
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Abel and Catherine own an small and very professional scuba diving business without pretentious costs. Very good equipment (some of them brand new) and with personnal service. The know the area well and are great guides under water, that gave lot of confidence to us. It feels from the very first time that they don't look to make a business of you and they enjoy to do what they do. Great.

1  Thank Juju_mx