We went to Maya Palms for a belated honeymoon/dive trip and the experience was so exceptional i don't know where to start. Firstly the staff Mark and Ken were exceptional Kens cooking was some of the best i have experienced in years of travel and knowledge of the local dive sites and conditions were great. Mark's hospitality was amazing and he catered to our every need even helping with special request that made this trip one that we will never forget. The facilities from the palapa to the bar, the rooms, the beach front to the garden grounds and pool are beautiful with the real feel that you can wonder anywhere throughout the grounds like it were your own. i would like to thank the staff and we are already planning another stay at Maya Palmss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded seaside resort 15 minutes south of Mahahual. Modeled on architecture of Mayan ruins. Air-conditioned seaside cottages, reverse osmosis water, hot showers, comfortable double beds, quality linens, internet access, freshwater pool, palapas all set within botanical gardens. 4 story pyramid bar, restaurant, and observatory with spectacular views of Caribbean. PADI Dive Center. World-class Scuba and snorkeling a 5 minute boat ride to the reef. Swimming, kayaking, fishing. Very private resort, within a gated walled compound. We have a three-night minimum stay requirement. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maya Palms Resort And Dive Center
- Maya Palms Resort & Dive Hotel Mahahual
- Maya Palms Resort & Dive Center Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya