“Phenomenal Food!!”

Nohoch Kay Beach Club
Ranked #1 of 3 Nightlife in Mahahual
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Restaurant Nohoch Kay is a beautiful bar and beach club known for its excellent seafood, wonderful service, and great atmosphere. We our open from 6AM till 10PM, 7 days a week.
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Phenomenal Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Best Ceviche anywhere! This place is quintessential Mahahual. Drinks are done perfectly, beer is cold and the food is phenomenal. We ate there 4-5 times for lunch during our two weeks there. We were stayinng about 16km south of Mahahual and dorve in to eat lunch there because the people were pleasant and welcoming, not to mention the food and drink. My favorite place to hang in Mahahual! Even when the Cruise ships were in, the service was seamless.

Visited May 2014

Bloomington, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Awesome Beach Front Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We visited Mahahual for the first time last week and ended up spending most of our time at the Nohoch Kay Beach Club. It was absolutely beautiful, and the owners and staff were awesome! You can tell they really take pride in the cleanliness and quality of service at their club. We had several meals at the Nohoch Kay on the beach, and the food was excellent! I actually had my first fish taco and loved it…and I HATE fish! The fajitas, quesadillas, and burgers were also great! Andres, Betty and Nacho were excellent hosts, and we will definitely be back!

Edgewater, Florida
“PARADISE!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

How can I describe this all inclusive paradise we happened in to? We were greeted by Junior upon arrival, introduced to Betty and Juniors Father and immediately felt at home. We were lead to our lounge chairs facing a picture perfect beachfront. The entire staff catered to us throughout the day and made us feel like we were family. We swam, relaxed, drank and ate - all A+ . We were offered kayaks and a trip on the resorts catamaran for a snorkeling trip all inclusive. We met Jaime the owner and chatted with him and loved hearing how Nohoch Kay was his dream come true. Our party of four all agreed this was the highlight of our entire cruise. The drinks were plentiful and refreshing and the food was some of the best we have ever had. Jaime and his staff made us feel so special and when the time came we were sad to leave them and their paradise so soon. We were hugged by the entire staff as we left and were given refreshments for our short drive back to the ship. I can't recommend this paradise enough! I can tell you that if you are headed to Costa Maya and you visit Jaime and his staff it will be a memory you will carry with you for a lifetime. We are already planning a return trip and this time we will be staying for quite a bit longer! This is a 5 star beach club for sure! Thanks again, Troy, Lauri, Alex and Lance

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Food~People~Beach~Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Found out about this on trip adviser and booked a reservation for a day we would be docked on our cruise. Didn't book with cruise booked separately. Took bus at port to get there. Totally pampered. From greeting to end. Immediately we were greeted and given lounge chairs under a shaded awning. All inclusive drinks and food..Rum punch was very good.. Use of kayaks and Hobie cat(with guide) all included. Went for lunch and owner Jamie came and gave us some advice on what we should try..I loved the fish and shrimp tacos..but the CEVICHE>>>yum! They waiters and waitresses were always in site and couldn't do enough for you. There is a place you can get a massage if you like at a reasonable price. They limit the amount of people there so they can focus on each one. When it was time to leave the owner came and personally called a taxi for us to get back to ship and thank us for stopping by...Loved it! Can you send me some ceviche on ice?

Dayton, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“laid back atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I really enjoyed Nohoch Kay Beach Club. It has a laid back atmosphere, ppl are friendly and the beers are cold. I recommend this place for a good time. Thanks guys for the welcoming atmosphere. I truly enjoyed my time there.

Visited May 2014