My boyfriend and I were on our way back from a trip to Bacalar lagoon and decided to stop there before we made our way back to Tulum. We work from our computer so the fact that they have internet service was very important to us. They offer a nice breakfast and a nice area were you can sit, relax and read a book.
This a place were you can come as a nice stop while traveling through the southern part of Quintana Roo or even Belize, which is just south from there. We only stayed there for one night, but it is surely a perfect place to visit and distress from it all for even a week. The owner (Carol) is a wonderful lady from Canada that pays attention to all the details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balamku is a small ecological hotel that offers beautiful rooms all facing the Sea and directly on the beach. We guarantee privacy, tranquility and excellent service. Since we are 6 kms south of Mahahual, our hotel is never noisy or crowded. We do not work with cruise ship folks so privacy is never compromised. The newly improved beach road makes access to town easy in less than 10 minutes. Kayaks are free to explore the reef just metres from our beach for great snorkeling. Large breakfasts are included as well as taxes.Enjoy the Caribbean Sea away from the crowds and relax in our natural environment.Please join us for private YOGA here or in town. Exceptional experience! Look for our YOGA retreats on FB ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Balamku Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balamku Inn On The Beach Hotel Mahahual
- Balamku Inn On The Beach Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya