We stayed at the MBG for one night in March having business to attend to in Chetumal. This is an amazing property!!! We stayed in a castita right on the ocean! The castita had a small kitchen , private shower,1 king size bed and 2 twin bed in another room.It is an open concept area with windows on both sides making it open and airy. The owners are very accomodating and genuine !! Although you are quite secluded and away from the masses it is all very civilized! The place is immaculate, the service excellent and the food is divine, dont forget to bring a good book and snorkle equipment!!!! We would go back, but next time we would stay much longer!!!!! Enjoy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded off the grid solar powered beach front Inn, nestled on sandy white beach on the Mexican Caribbean. Walk for miles in either direction, swim or snorkel from shore. This is the closest Hotel to the Sian Ka'an Biosphere- maps and independent traveler's guidance are available. King sized beds, fans and large bathrooms in each room. Hot Breakfast included. To protect the tranquility and quiet of the hotel, only children over the age of 12 are allowed during the months of January, February, March and April. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Mayan Beach Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Beach Garden Hotel Mahahual
- Mayan Beach Garden Mahahual, Mexico - Costa Maya