“awesome huevos rancheros”
Review of Aroma - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aroma
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Nice little coffee bar in the residential area just north of town (by the 2nd roundabout). I had a late breakfast & the food was very good & reasonably priced.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Great coffee Americano. Awesome breakfast and brunch. The lunch was really good too. The bathrooms were clean and the whole restaurant was spotless. Cleanliness is very important to me!!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I ate breakfast here almost everyday. They serve up some tasty beans! Good prices, good food, and they serve alcohol too. At night, I enjoyed the music they played while taking care of business on my laptop using their shared WiFi--very useful in Mahahual. Overall, a great place to grab a meal, a drink, and to hangout and listen to the music.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Aroma is fantastic with fresh fresh fruit and great breakfast items this is a wonderful way to start your day. Great coffee and great service abound. If I wasn't on holiday I would have thought I was at my favorite spot at home before heading to the office!

In the words of the great and powerful Arnold...we'll be back!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Good sandwiches. Good service, decent Internet access. I did not give five stars as it is a little bit pricey, for my tastes.