“Paradise near Telchac”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Casella's

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mcaruso01
“Paradise near Telchac”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I visit Telchac and the surroundings attractions last weekend and I came across Casa Casella’s manage by Progreso Vacation Rentals. The last minute booking became a very easy and fast task. I did everything thru my mobile and the arrival instructions were very easy to follow. The booking agency did an excellent job and the appointment on Friday April 22 was on time and the check in process was very fast and simple.

Jorge caretaker of Jaal Kanaab and Progreso Vacation driver, help me carry all the groceries and luggage all across the complex and I was more than delight with all this kindness. They also help me storage everything in the kitchen and Silvia Jorge’s wife, help me with dishes after the meals.

My daughter a friend and I, enjoy the ocean every morning and the afternoons we seen the most amazing sunsets ever.. The pool and afternoon sea breeze make our stay very enjoyable. During the nights we spend hours enjoying our bbq grill and table games.

I will return as soon I can to repeat such an amazing experience with other family members.

I am in Love with Yucatan more than ever…

Maria C. Cónsoli

Travelling group: Teenagers
marina h
“When time stops...”
Reviewed 12 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Quiet, the beach just for you, a very pretty home to feel like home, is like dreaming with open eyes ...

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
ctchmeifu...
Newmarket, Canada
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Casella is day trips away from cenotes, pyramids, Merida (colonial delight with modern convenience) and a great home base. Must have a car or it can be pretty inconvenient. Groceries in Progresso. Avoid cruise ship days as prices jump. Adequate for cooking and casa has laundry. The area is on coast lined with "cottages" for wealthy meridians who come in summer. A few small restaurants in Telchec Puerto for seafood. Don't order internet unless your device supports USB compatibility with windows 2000, XP, Vista or Mac OS10.3.7. Management not forthcoming on this info upfront and will NOT REFUND! Property management company has shortcomings and not overly accommodating.They need to improve their service. Marisa however is great.
The locals are quite impoverished. Jorge, our gracious caretaker has a family to feed, He earns a very meagre living fishing and looking over you as a guest. Let him take you for a relaxing fishing trip. He will prepare fish but remember we are blessed and to offer him a decent amount for his kind service, He has gas to pay for to take you out and mouths to feed. In fact we left his family with groceries and pet food. Our kind neighbours bought him a motor for his boat! The experience of staying here humbled me!
Enjoy your stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: have not checked to see if deposit retuned yet,. but stay was pleasant, Jorges hospitality.
Liked least: management
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing