“Went above and beyond...”
Review of MexiGo Tours

MexiGo Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We organize full or half daytours in the surroundings of the colonial city of Valladolid (Yucatan, Mexico) to RIO LAGARTOS, EK BALAM, CHICHEN ITZA, CENOTES, IZAMAL, COBA, PUNTA LAGUNA Monkey Reserve. We also provide TRANSPORT from and to the AIRPORT of Cancun or Merida or we can do PRIVATE, custom made tours. Besides renting bikes, we also offer guided BIKETOURS to see real Mayan people and remote cenotes. Go with MexiGo Tours, discover Yucatan and enjoy its beauty. Behind the cathedral
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went above and beyond...”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We ended up doing three trips with Mexigo - a transfer from Cancun airport to Valladolid, Go Flamingo and a trip to Coba with a transfer to Tulum. Each time the service was beyond excellent. The guides were fun and informative and extremely helpful (including helping to locate my luggage which Delta had helpfully lost). Both Go Flamingo and Coba were brilliant tours a perfect mix of nature watching, temple visiting (and Tequila drinking..). I can't recommend them enough - I hope we can return, especially for the proposed taco and tequila evening tour!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Victoria B

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GoMonkey Tour was an amazing experience!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

It ended up being just the two of us on the tour, so it cost a little extra, but it was totally worth it. We had a fantastic bike tour of the unbeleiveable Mayan ruin site at Coba, followed by a refreshing dip in a picturesque cenote. As we hiked through the jungle we saw tons of lizards, sankes and birds. We even saw a Coati. But the highlight was when we to saw both the howler monkies and the spider monkies, including a super cute baby. Our guide Gilberto was so funny and personable, he really made our day great. All in all it was a very fun, very full day, that we would highly reccomend to anyone who has an interest in seeing Mayan ruins, or experiencing the Yucatan plant and animal life.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Joanne S
Utrecht
“Excellent tour”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We hired bicycles and drove to the cenotes which was lot of fun (especially oxman where you can jump with a rope in the water) the day thereafter two guides took us to the flamingo's en ek balam. The were very capable and spoke english very well. Therefor I would highly recommend mexiGo tours!

1 Thank JJR_On_Holiday
Irvine, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent private tour to Ek Balam ”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I coordinated a private tour with Toon who was very patient in offering me options. I chose a guided tour of Ek Balam, two cenotes, a visit to a traditional Mayan family home to make tortillas and a tour around the local Mayan market. It was a great day all spent with Juan Carlos who was very personable and kind to us. He even took us to pick up our luggage at our hotel and dropped us off at the bus station after our tour. It was nice having a private car and guide since we had free reign over how our time was spent.

I highly recommend this tour to anyone who visits Valladolid.They offer excellent small group tours or you can set up a private tour with them too if you just tell them your interests.

1 Thank jenilynp08
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“One of Our Best Days in the Yucatan!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My family of four went on the Go Wonders Tour and had an awesome experience. Our Guide, Gilberto, was very friendly and incredibly knowledgeable of the Mexican and Mayan history and culture. The highlight of the day was our early arrival while the temps were pleasant and crowds were low to Chichen Itza. We were introduced to Julian, who was our Guide for the next hour and a half or so at CI. You could tell he had a passion for the site and we knew he had to be one of the top Guides given his knowledge and experience. We then transferred to a beautiful, local cenote operated by the Mayans for a quick dip, then lunch there served by local Mayans. From there we travelled to the town of Izamal to tour the Plaza, carriage ride to climb a small Mayan ruin (Gilberto said for "training"), then carriage ride to a much higher ruin to climb for great views and pictures. Returned to Valladolid around 5:30pm a bit tired but an amazing day. Would like to return someday and go on another MexiGo Tour.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 3puttcutt
MexiGoTours, Tour leader Gilberto at MexiGo Tours, responded to this review, 19 November 2014
You were so nice with me. I´m happy you had a great day. Sometimes I forgot I'm working because I enjoy it so much. It was a pleasure to meet you and would be a pleasure to meet you again some day. Take care and all the best for you an your family.