This is a good hotel in Valladolid; there is a pool, terrace, bar, free parking and a great restaurant which serves lots of typical Mexican dishes and it is open all day long. It is located on the main square so all the sights can be easily reached on foot. There are several other bars and restaurants located on the square or just off it too, so if you fancy a change of scene you can find a place easily.
If you have come from a modern expensive resort in Cancún or Playa del Carmen then you may miss all the luxuries you had there; but we used the hotel as a base to explore Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos and Mérida and, as a result, the hotel was perfect for us. The location, price and service from staff were excellent and, if I were to return to Valladolid, I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Meson del Marques is located in the heart of historic Valladolid,a very peaceful and beautiful colonial city filled with history, just 40 kms away from Chichen Itza. The hotel is one of the oldest buildings in the city constructed in the beginning of the XVII century, unique in its combination of historical atmosphere and contemporary acomodations and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your El Meson del Marques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Meson Del Marques Hotel Valladolid
- El Meson Del Marques Valladolid