Restaurant Oassis Familiar Y Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 103 Restaurants in Valladolid
Cuisines: Pizza, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Oregon
“Yummy”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Took a taxi there and walked back. Meat was lean and had a good grilled taste. Good portion size. Waiter was not very talkative. I had the porkchop taco and grilled pork plate. It was very good and came with guac rice and beans. We had tortillas and 3 kinda of salsa. I also liked the fruit juice. My meal was around 120 pesos total. Place was clean. Fyi Waiter spoke no english and menu was in spanish.

Toronto, Canada
“great pizza”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We ordered pizza with pepperoni', mushrooms, bacon and cheese,it came quickly and was loaded with toppings. All toppings were fresh and flavourful. The staff were very welcoming and patient with our limited Spanish. We will return many times during our 6 weeks here.

• Visited March 2014
“Little gem”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch to this typical mexican restaurant after a visit to chichen itza
The fruit juice was beautiful
The nachos and sauces were delicious
We had a mixed platter of chicken and pork with tortillas
Absolutely excellent and to top it all the bill came to a fraction of what you pay in cancun
Well worth a visit

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great food, great HEALTHY food restaurant”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I was impressed by the offerings they had for vegetable juices as well as fruit juices (aguas). The Agua de Chaya that I had there was terrific, I especially ordered it with no sugar. The second time we went I ordered an Agua de Chaya con pina (with pineapple), and although much sweeter, it was still delicious. Breakfasts were good, I wanted to try the pizza but ran out of time. If you're able to deviate from typical tourist paths, this is close to downtown and worth the trip.

Visited December 2013
Orcas, Washington
“Yum”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Great Mexican restaurant. We were then only white people which I appreciate. Great food, great atmosphere, good price.

Visited December 2013