“Real local”

Restaurant Oassis Familiar Y Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 104 Restaurants in Valladolid
Cuisines: Pizza, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
lyon
“Real local”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great restaurant, we were the only tourists when we lunched.
The place is frequented by the mexican families and friends. Around that region they are used to say: if you don't have enough food in the plates you may not pay. So expect big really pieces. Try the ceviche and pork meat.

• Visited July 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I love this restaurant.”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to Valladolid several times over the years. I always look forward to eating here. The juice drinks are wonderful, the food is excellent, and it is a comfy family restaurant. I have never been disappointed here. This last trip was great because we had enough people in our party to order the large platter for the table. I was able to try several items. I plan to go back again.

Portland, Oregon
“Yummy”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Took a taxi there and walked back. Meat was lean and had a good grilled taste. Good portion size. Waiter was not very talkative. I had the porkchop taco and grilled pork plate. It was very good and came with guac rice and beans. We had tortillas and 3 kinda of salsa. I also liked the fruit juice. My meal was around 120 pesos total. Place was clean. Fyi Waiter spoke no english and menu was in spanish.

Toronto, Canada
“great pizza”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We ordered pizza with pepperoni', mushrooms, bacon and cheese,it came quickly and was loaded with toppings. All toppings were fresh and flavourful. The staff were very welcoming and patient with our limited Spanish. We will return many times during our 6 weeks here.

• Visited March 2014
“Little gem”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch to this typical mexican restaurant after a visit to chichen itza
The fruit juice was beautiful
The nachos and sauces were delicious
We had a mixed platter of chicken and pork with tortillas
Absolutely excellent and to top it all the bill came to a fraction of what you pay in cancun
Well worth a visit