All reviews nice pool chapel villa hacienda town
Reviewed 16 March 2011

My partner MsK and I ate our first Sopa de Lima here on out way to Merida from Cancun. We ate it 4 other times in Yucatan and theirs is the best. Try it with the fresh guacamole.
We didn't however stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrbob3338
Reviewed 2 December 2010

We stayed here for several days, making it our base camp for trips to ruins, the north coast, Mayan towns. The little cottages are clean and private, nice front porches with easy chairs and hammocks. Outdoor restaurant is handy for breakfast. Parking close to coatages. Nice staff. Out of the hustle and bustle of central square. Walking distance to town but sidewalks are challenging. For us, a good find!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LRVMango
Reviewed 8 July 2010

Was sceptical of staying here but was pleasantly surprised. Air conditioning good. Internet connection great. Bed OK. Very simple but for the price a good deal. Restaurant right next door to the hotel and food good and prices inexpensive. All around pleasantly surprised. Simple but does the job.
One thing. Door lock is a joke and doesn't give feeling of security. Bar lock was ripped out of the door. Only one night so didn't make a big deal of it.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2010

After reading the reviews I booked this hotel but we were quit disappointed.
The rooms looked just like another typical American motel room.
We had to drive into town with the car to get to nice restaurants etcetera.
The worst part : we were the only guests, put next to the entrance where employees were talking loudly all night. I had to get out of bed and ask them to be quiet. The next morning at 6 o'clock there was more loud talking. So we did'nt get a good nigts sleep.
As there are many hotels in Valladolid I would look around first before booking this one.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2010

For one night it may be ok but not much more. It is right off the toll road and next to the large supermarket on the north side of town. It take a good 15 minutes to walk into the main square. It is a safe walk, but the sidewalk is full of bunps and broken pavement. There is a nice ice cream shop on the way.

One issue I have is that the photo's showed a nice pool. It was warm and I wanted to use it. The pool has maybe a foot or two of water in it, so that was not possible. I think I would stay somewhere closer such as the Hotel Zaci in the future. The staff were nice, but seemed bored. We never saw anyone eatting in the resturant.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family