“Sloow”

Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Xcalak
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Perfectly adequate fish tacos, but its right on main street (such as it is) with no real view, and took forever to get a couple fish tacos

Reviewed 2 March 2013

This place is on the main drag and had great coconut lionfish. itis an authentic, great, mexican food with a pleasant atmosphere and friendly folks serving you! Try to eat here and the Leaky Palapa when you visit Xcalak!

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Toby is the consummate host and it was a pleasure to eat at this casual open air restaurant several times during out visit to Xcalak.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Fish tacos plus we were there for the yearly chicken dinner! What fun with the band and dancing of course enough food to feed both my husband and I

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Toby's is totally unpretentious, the kind of place you might not think you should enter. But the service is very friendly and the fish really wonderful. We had fried shrimp with coconut and I wanted a second order, but we also had ordered a grilled whole fish that was delicious. I would go back here again and again if I could. I still wish I could get more of that coconut shrimp. They are known for serving lionfish, a scourge of the reefs, but we didn't try it on this visit.

1  Thank OutofKansas